The what's going on in Thrash thread

I know we were talking about Overkill as well but I thought I saw a song name dropped. But I can't find it online anywhere so I'll just assume I was mistaken.

Reactions: redfly
You'd think they'd have it out by now. The release is the 18th. You know I'm surprised Australia doesn't get a bonus or the bonus track. You're far enough some bands don't tour there. You'd think they'd want to give you "incentive" like Japan.

Reactions: Slammed
FARK ME!!
It's been between 105 and 115 (in your scale) for the last week and the promise of rain has been lingering all bloody day but it wont fucking turn up!

You'd think they'd have it out by now. The release is the 18th. You know I'm surprised Australia doesn't get a bonus or the bonus track. You're far enough some bands don't tour there. You'd think they'd want to give you "incentive" like Japan.

We generally get bonus CD's 18 months after release and it's either tracks recorded live here if a band tours or live tracks from somewhere else. We don't get our own special tracks written in Stayan!

I just translated what was on the CD Japan website for the album to see if they mentioned the bonus track and this is what I got

The End Of Chaos / Frotto Sam And Jet Sam
Arizona's slash metal band, Frotto Sam & Jett Sam's 14th new album that will be transferred to Metal Frontier !!
Only Japanese version bonus track includes 1 song

I won’t be receiving my copy of the new Flots for a while yet!The Name Of the bonus track as to what I was told is called “Another One “unless Steve was Fucking with me lol!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I'm going shopping in half an hour so I'll be checking out the music shop for F&J. Although it's more likely to not come in until this afternoon or tomorrow but we'll see what happens.

I just translated what was on the CD Japan website for the album to see if they mentioned the bonus track and this is what I got

The End Of Chaos / Frotto Sam And Jet Sam
Arizona's slash metal band, Frotto Sam & Jett Sam's 14th new album that will be transferred to Metal Frontier !!
Only Japanese version bonus track includes 1 song
Hahahaha! And one ring to bind them!

Damn man. That's too hot! Last week I was reading about all the fish deaths there.

Yeah that's a fuck up of major proportions thanks to successive stupid governments. The Murray-Dowling basin has suffered because of droughts for the last 20 years or so but governments haven't helped because many many farms rely on the system which travels for 1000's of kilometres and in the upper reaches where the drought is the worst the government have allowed cotton farms and the like to irrigate the shit out of it while the farmers down the line got fuck all. Now its drying from the top of the country and making it's way down to one of the most important river systems of the country.

Oh look I finally found out what that Overkill thing released last week was.

Artist: Overkill
Album: Last Man Standing
Tracklist:
CD 01:

01. Last Man Standing 05:50
02. Head of a Pin 05:59
03. Hello from the Gutter 04:14
04. Sonic Reducer 03:02
05. We Gotta Get Out of This Place 03:07

No idea why it was released only on some foreign speaking website but that's what it was.

Yeah that's a fuck up of major proportions thanks to successive stupid governments. The Murray-Dowling basin has suffered because of droughts for the last 20 years or so but governments haven't helped because many many farms rely on the system which travels for 1000's of kilometres and in the upper reaches where the drought is the worst the government have allowed cotton farms and the like to irrigate the shit out of it while the farmers down the line got fuck all. Now its drying from the top of the country and making it's way down to one of the most important river systems of the country.
That's crazy. I mean when will people learn? lol. I'm sure there are things like this all over the world.
I hope they can do something about this?