The what's going on in Thrash thread

Bittner was really good on the last Flotsam. Not sure he was much better than Kelly when Flotsam did full on thrash though. But Ken Mary. Holy shit. He's dusted Bittner's performance as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah I'm not suggesting Bittner was bad in F&J but that new album kicks arse in the drum department. Bittner is probably capable of doing the same thing, but for whatever reasons I don't think he did. I also don't think there has been too many bands release a full album of such killer drums for a long time.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I really only remember what Blackie looked/looks like. ...he's black right?:p

Well he's old so if his hair is still black I'm betting it comes from a bottle :)
But you're right, the rest of the band rarely get mentioned and in the "Revitalized" shows the rest of the band barely got shown on stage. It might be different if pro footage comes out, but the fan footage rarely showed the other band members.

Reactions: redfly
Well he's old so if his hair is still black I'm betting it comes from a bottle :)
But you're right, the rest of the band rarely get mentioned and in the "Revitalized" shows the rest of the band barely got shown on stage. It might be different if pro footage comes out, but the fan footage rarely showed the other band members.
I just remember the weird way he stood because of those high heels. Just awkward looking.

Reactions: Slammed
I think he's a little better on that now but he also copped flak for wearing the same top for the entire Revitalized tour. Of course it couldn't have been that he had a hundred football jerseys made up with the same name and number on them, now way, he was a pig who wore the same shirt for 250 gigs :)

Imagine wearing the same top for 250 odd gigs, sheesh you would be the only one on stage...and in the venue!

Holy crap shipping on cd's has gotten stupid. I was going to order Overkill through Nuclear Blast. They have an import edition of the album, with a patch for $17.99. But when I click to order the shipping is $6, It's like they're still charging out of country price because it's the import version, even though it's the US site. So I check Amazon. It says special edition. But it doesn't say what makes it special. The track list is the same. It's $14.99, plus $6 shipping. That's almost half the price of the album just to ship. And. No patch. It doesn't seem very long ago I was getting any cd off Amazon for $3 shipping, tops. So I'm gonna have my friend who has a Prime account order for me. SMH. WTF.
Maybe the patch will turn up in the Overkill store.
I wish I could just drive to Best Buy. I was getting most of my cd's there for $9.99. But they decided to stop carrying cd's. Assholes.

EDIT: I know, bitch, bitch right? lol. You probably pay way more for shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
EDIT: I know, bitch, bitch right? lol. You probably pay way more for shipping.

TBH we probably do, but I always buy multiple items and therefore any postage is lumped together. I think $6 per cd from Amazon sounds about right but it's not $12 for 2 cd's. Also I don't really take notice of shipping because my ordering process goes something like:
1. Decide what I want
2. Email wife with details
3. Ask nicely
4. Wait for order.
I rarely even see the bill.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Reactions: redfly and Neptune
TBH we probably do, but I always buy multiple items and therefore any postage is lumped together. I think $6 per cd from Amazon sounds about right but it's not $12 for 2 cd's. Also I don't really take notice of shipping because my ordering process goes something like:
1. Decide what I want
2. Email wife with details
3. Ask nicely
4. Wait for order.
I rarely even see the bill.
Idk, I feel like charging half the price of the cd is excessive. I mean it's a digi pack which weighs nothing and shipped in a cardboard sleeve. I'm not sure exactly when it got this way with Amazon. But it blows lol.
Now if I could not see the bill it might be different! Now that's how you do it! :headbang:

Reactions: Slammed
Thanks man! Yeah like I said before the Japanese version of the new Flots is definitely the last time I will be ordering something that costs so much in shipping.When ordering from Japan,that’s to be expected but I suggest that you do get a prime account for future purchase’s.A little steep for the annual fee, but worth it in the end.
How is that bonus track anyway? Doesn't sound like it was worth it? I mean as much as any one song can be worth that much lol. But if it's awesome I wouldn't regret it.

Idk, I feel like charging half the price of the cd is excessive. I mean it's a digi pack which weighs nothing and shipped in a cardboard sleeve. I'm not sure exactly when it got this way with Amazon. But it blows lol.
Now if I could not see the bill it might be different! Now that's how you do it! :headbang:

Postage generally sucks from all large stores. These days if I'm buying something off Fleabay I rarely buy anything that doesn't have free postage, but unfortunately if I want to buy from Amazon or something like that I just have to accept it. There is no reason why these stores can't afford to give free postage, but they rarely do. And those stores that offer free postage over X amount are just as bad.