The what's going on in Thrash thread

How is that bonus track anyway? Doesn't sound like it was worth it? I mean as much as any one song can be worth that much lol. But if it's awesome I wouldn't regret it.
It’s a pretty strong track and I wish I could share it with you guys but my drive in my older laptop shit the bed and my new laptop doesn’t have a dvd drive, and honestly I forgot how to upload and send that type of media. I do have an HP external hard drive so if you guys could school me on how to use it to do that, I would gladly do so_Or I could make you a mix cdr with some stuff you may not have and include that bonus track as well. I would be more than happy to send you both something like that!

Reactions: redfly
I still have to get AOD last cd. I'm not in love with the band. But it's passable lol.
I have that file so like I said I would hook you up man.Fuck buying all the time, I have more than done my share of supporting these bands in my lifetime!!!

I don't know if the Jap release will end up on Spotify or the like but there is thousands of internet radio type places that stream single songs. Once those sorts of sites get it the song will be everywhere.

It’s a pretty strong track and I wish I could share it with you guys but my drive in my older laptop shit the bed and my new laptop doesn’t have a dvd drive, and honestly I forgot how to upload and send that type of media. I do have an HP external hard drive so if you guys could school me on how to use it to do that, I would gladly do so_Or I could make you a mix cdr with some stuff you may not have and include that bonus track as well. I would be more than happy to send you both something like that!
Appreciate it man! I'm not really up on that either. I used to just use drop box, like with the Aversion disc. but it doesn't work so great anymore.
I think I really do need to order the import one of these days. I don't mind giving Flotsam another sale. I just didn't have the extra dough at the time.

Seems like an odd choice, but then these days there is so many odd things about music and the bands paired on tour.

Appreciate it man! I'm not really up on that either. I used to just use drop box, like with the Aversion disc. but it doesn't work so great anymore.
I think I really do need to order the import one of these days. I don't mind giving Flotsam another sale. I just didn't have the extra dough at the time.
You wanna know the strange thing about the Japanese version,you know how most Cd’s these days display the track names on most of what you play it back on.Well I don’t know if it’s normal or really a big deal,but they just read like a normal cdr track 1-13 in this case.Also I played the Burned version that I made against the Japanese version and I swear the Burned version sounds just as good if not a little better which really doesn’t make sense! I mean I’m pretty sure that my hearing isn’t that far gone yet so to me it is a little baffling,and yet another reason why I won’t waste my money on the imports and just wait until they surface! I wonder how much Flotsam reaps from these type of sales?

Reactions: redfly and Slammed