The what's going on in Thrash thread

It's seems very weird to me. Peace Sells is one of their most well known songs for a number of reasons. I'm not sure why he always pushes She Wolf. Was it a big song for them? I know it was on the radio but I never thought the song had any real buzz about it or that is a particularly great song. But he pushes it on everything like it's A Tout Le Monde or Symphony Of Destruction. I sure as hell wouldn't pick that over Peace Sells. Plus even though he didn't write the bass line it's one of Jr's shiniest moments. Maybe Dave was mad at him when he was choosing the track listing lol.

She Wolf will be pushed for the wine aspect. I can't remember what the other wine was but it's name sake is probably on the album too. Tout Le Monde and Symphony both seem to be track others run too as well. Those tracks are often put in people "greatest hits" or when a referring a new song to something they use those. I think their inclusion might be a familiarly thing, not sure how good their sales were. I suppose when you have to pick only 35 songs from more than a hundred something has to give and songs like Peace Sells have been on most of the live CD'd and on the other compilations so maybe he thought it was over used. But that still doesn't explain songs like Symphony being included in everything.

Reactions: redfly
This must have been one of the times they weren't very active and Gary had a regular job lol.

Those Dynamo shows were fairly popular, it's a bit hard to tell whether they were headliners or not but the crowd were very into it too and the band do look fairly tight despite at times not even looking like a band.

Hahaha, that wine.

I guess I understand Symphony more than She Wolf. Symphony was a break out hit for them here. While She Wolf was just kind of like, Hey here's another song from Cryptic. But it doesn't really matter as I'm not getting this lol.

The headline made it sound like they had some real career retrospective video to play, I kept looking for the video up and down. I thought maybe it got removed or something, But no, it's just this. Wasn't this already up? And who the hell bothers to make 15 second video clip?!

Confused the shit out of me too. I couldn't figure out what the point of a 15 sec promo of anything was worth. I can only go by prices I've seen digital arts companies charge but in this country it could easily have cost $3000 to make that piece of shit.

Those Dynamo shows were fairly popular, it's a bit hard to tell whether they were headliners or not but the crowd were very into it too and the band do look fairly tight despite at times not even looking like a band.
Has Exodus ever been the headliner?....:p.
They sound really good. It's too bad they hadn't been able to get another album out with Paul before he died.

Reactions: Slammed
Confused the shit out of me too. I couldn't figure out what the point of a 15 sec promo of anything was worth. I can only go by prices I've seen digital arts companies charge but in this country it could easily have cost $3000 to make that piece of shit.
Hahahah! Holy crap I hope it didn't cost that much!

Hahaha, that wine.

I guess I understand Symphony more than She Wolf. Symphony was a break out hit for them here. While She Wolf was just kind of like, Hey here's another song from Cryptic. But it doesn't really matter as I'm not getting this lol.

Symphony Interrupted, She Wolf and the beer is Toute Le Monde so there is probably a good reason all three songs are on the album given that he is constantly pushing the wine on FB these days.

Has Exodus ever been the headliner?....:p.
They sound really good. It's too bad they hadn't been able to get another album out with Paul before he died.

Hehe I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, it was obviously during the hey day of metal. Most of the big Dynamo shows seems to be around 86-89

Yeah everything sounds raw and powerful, it's and interesting set to compare to what they do today.

Hehe I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, it was obviously during the hey day of metal. Most of the big Dynamo shows seems to be around 86-89

Yeah everything sounds raw and powerful, it's and interesting set to compare to what they do today.
Judging by Gary's shirt and haircut I think it was sometime in the mid 90's. I Don't remember what year it was Paul died. And yeah cool set list.

Judging by Gary's shirt and haircut I think it was sometime in the mid 90's. I Don't remember what year it was Paul died. And yeah cool set list.

I read on FB the other day that it was the anniversary of his death, was in an Overkill post.

Yes I did.

17 years ago on Feb 3 so that puts his death in 2002

Wow. Holy shit. It's seems like a long time ago and not so long at the same time.

Yeah I was surprised when I read it too.
Wiki claims there was a Dynamo concert of his released in 2007 called Double Dynamo but it doesn't have details on the album.

Hey Neptune! The disc is here! I can't wait to listen to it, looks like some good stuff!!
AND an Overkill sticker?!! You fucking rock! :headbang:

AND an awesome Goat sticker?! Fuck Yeah!

Last edited:
I think that must be the show you posted. I don't know of any other shows with Paul that aren't small venues.

It seems odd the Wiki doesn't have anything for it other than a name listed under Paul's albums. It's not in their wiki disco.