The what's going on in Thrash thread

Our Kmart is beginning to sell old band t-shirts for 6 bucks. They aren't the same as the bands released but they are licensed. They haven't moved into full on thrash stuff yet but they do have Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets etc, they also have bands like the Beach Boys, Bruce Springsteen and The Beatles, they wont ever replace tour shirts but I'm not paying $35 for a band shirt no matter what is on it I'll pay $6 for a Thor t-shirt (with cape included) that I can wear when my kids wear their Bat Girl and Wonder Woman tops.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I'd pay that if the designs were cool...and they actually had some lol

Once upon a time I would have but I'm over paying exorbitant prices for stuff just because it has a name on it. Bands get SFA out of everything they sell with their name on it. Bugs Bunny got SFA out of my Space Jam T-shirt and Chris Hemsworth got nothing out of my Thor t-shirt. Most of them are of a poorer quality than they used to be and I'm more of an impulse buyer these days, if I saw one in a shop I might buy it but it's unlikely I would see any of the bands I listen to frequently in the shops I visit anyway.

Reactions: redfly
Haha, that old guy looked like he wanted to hit him and I wouldn't have blamed him.

It's weird when shit like that goes down. Not that we saw it too often in the day but I remember seeing bits and pieces of the Elvira show when it was on and some of the crap that didn't seem to go to plan with guests on that show was laughable.

I'm surprised this is allowed lol. Dave must be mellowing. I don't think I can deal with the vocals....maybe.

Yeah I was the same. Good on Dirk for finding something to do, fuck knows he probably needs it, it's not like he'd be getting paid the money Dave is to procrastinate about making an album for 3 years.

It's weird when shit like that goes down. Not that we saw it too often in the day but I remember seeing bits and pieces of the Elvira show when it was on and some of the crap that didn't seem to go to plan with guests on that show was laughable.
Hahah yeah! I forgot about Elvira!

I saw her on some car show from Vegas last year (not sure how old the show was) and she hasn't changed much, still the shock rock chick she always was.