The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I thought the same. I guess everything is just taking to long. And will be longer if this project takes off.

Yeah I guess Gene is still busy with Testament because he's not posting updates of anything else but I'd have thought he'd make time somewhere for DA.

Reactions: redfly
Wow good for her! Evil like it's wives looking good.

Yeah she's always been into cars and the guy who restored her beast has a huge shop in Vegas (and a show) so when it came to getting the old girl cleaned up she went back to him. Because of all the make up it's easy to tell it's her but it also means she looks like she hasn't changed in thirty years so the reminder of how much is plastic is fairly strong.

Overkill just posted a message on FB about a band called Brick By Brick releasing an album the same day as them. They are a hard core band from New York. Looks like Bitner has taken over the FB posting and he's claiming the band are old friends. I haven't heard of them though.

Aussie band (they've got their own section in this forum) Lord have a new single out and it's not bad. The constantly changing vocals shit me a bit but the song itself isn't too bad, there is some half decent thrash happening throughout.

Overkill just posted a message on FB about a band called Brick By Brick releasing an album the same day as them. They are a hard core band from New York. Looks like Bitner has taken over the FB posting and he's claiming the band are old friends. I haven't heard of them though.
I've never heard of them either. The band and them are old friends?...the band he just joined? lol.

Reactions: Slammed
Aussie band (they've got their own section in this forum) Lord have a new single out and it's not bad. The constantly changing vocals shit me a bit but the song itself isn't too bad, there is some half decent thrash happening throughout.

I agree about the vocals, but there's definitely potential for some good stuff in there too.

I've never heard of them either. The band and them are old friends?...the band he just joined? lol.

Yeah not sure about any of that. I didn't check out Brick by Brick. I also didn't check out whether the band is a friend of Overkill or Jason.
Seems strange that all Overkill's posts these days are written by Jason, maybe they aren't and I am reading it wrong, maybe they just keep tagging Jason as he's got his own FB and had it since before he was in the band. I don't know. Guess it's easy to find out but I'm too lazy to figure out how FB works.

I agree about the vocals, but there's definitely potential for some good stuff in there too.

I've heard some of their other stuff and don't remember the vocals like that so maybe after 5 years the guy forgot how to sing properly. Pity because I was getting into the drums and guitar.

Wow, this so changes my opinion of Rob....NOT
Don't stand there, don't point, don't sing the words to the audience. Jeez.
www.blabbermouth.net/news/phil-demmel-says-machine-head-became-a-robb-flynn-solo-project/

Never really got into Machine Head but I suppose there always has to be an excuse for friends leaving the fold and calling your mate, or ex-mate maybe, a power head is always a good one. Maybe they should rename all the albums "Rob's Machine Head" that ought to go down well :)

Never really got into Machine Head but I suppose there always has to be an excuse for friends leaving the fold and calling your mate, or ex-mate maybe, a power head is always a good one. Maybe they should rename all the albums "Rob's Machine Head" that ought to go down well :)
I tried one of their albums years ago. It didn't seem genuine to me.