The what's going on in Thrash thread

He's all about diversity apparently. For Head Of A Pin onwards apparently the new album has diversity. I'm not sure Overkill are allowed to have such a thing.

Reactions: Neptune
51295850_10161114465735018_6844366304158154752_n.jpg

Appears that they want to TRY to put a show on here at the warehouse/loading dock in Lima......major power issues, no ground might mean no show - not worth getting electrocuted!!!! Poor Chris Cristina Green hasn’t even turned ON the lights yet, so he gets a siesta!!!

51531053_10161114469220018_1328108350117773312_n.jpg

AND a thunderstorm is also coming....

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
He's all about diversity apparently. For Head Of A Pin onwards apparently the new album has diversity. I'm not sure Overkill are allowed to have such a thing.
Hahaha! Yeah, we'll see. What do you guys think their most diverse album is anyway. Off the top of my head I'm going for Years Of Decay.

Reactions: Slammed
51295850_10161114465735018_6844366304158154752_n.jpg

Appears that they want to TRY to put a show on here at the warehouse/loading dock in Lima......major power issues, no ground might mean no show - not worth getting electrocuted!!!! Poor Chris Cristina Green hasn’t even turned ON the lights yet, so he gets a siesta!!!

51531053_10161114469220018_1328108350117773312_n.jpg

AND a thunderstorm is also coming....
I wonder it costs to make a backdrop that big.

Hahaha! Yeah, we'll see. What do you guys think their most diverse album is anyway. Off the top of my head I'm going for Years Of Decay.

I remember thinking there was something different with Years of Decay but still felt it was Overkill. I think the two albums that had me questioning whether I wanted to keep buying Overkill records were I Hear Black, an album that took a while to grow on me because it seemed to be aiming for something different than the killer that was Horrorscope. But the main one for me was The Killing Kind, I think there was a mix of all sorts of stuff on that album and while it wasn't a terrible album I did again wonder if Overkill were wanting to stay a thrash band.

Reactions: redfly
I wonder it costs to make a backdrop that big.

I bet it's a shit load more than what we had to pay in the 90's when I last ordered one. Although I do remember the first banner we had was a huge sheet of that black plastic shit they use on building sites under concrete or cement and we painted the picture ourselves so it might be unfair to compare such quality with that crappy back drop Overkill use!

Oh and apparently the show went ahead and they only lost power once, so woohoo for Lima!

I bet it's a shit load more than what we had to pay in the 90's when I last ordered one. Although I do remember the first banner we had was a huge sheet of that black plastic shit they use on building sites under concrete or cement and we painted the picture ourselves so it might be unfair to compare such quality with that crappy back drop Overkill use!

Oh and apparently the show went ahead and they only lost power once, so woohoo for Lima!
I can't even imagine the size of the machine needed to print something like that.
I'm glad no one got electrocuted!

I can't even imagine the size of the machine needed to print something like that.
I'm glad no one got electrocuted!

It's made from 5 inch squares. Before they hit the road for the tour Bobby has to sew each square together. Looks great from a distance but up close you can see all the bits he fucked up!

I think he does it deliberately, he's annoyed that he gets the job. But the time he talked DD into helping him, they started at opposite corners and DD did his bit upside down.

My metal shirts have got down to the same thing. I had to throw out maybe 8 or 10 different bands shirts in a recent clean up because they were just too worn out. Hard to justify buying more too when I can pay $6 for a t-shirt with The Who on it, or some Marvel character the kids like, or even the recent Space Jam t-shirt I got.

Yeah I would love replacements but I would have to do it 1 or 2 at a time. It would be a lot cheaper to go to Walmart and get some Marvel shirts.
If anyone is out there. Testament really REALLY needs a refill and some new or old shirts. There was a point their merch was kicking. But between three different sites now there's hardy anything.