The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah not sure about any of that. I didn't check out Brick by Brick. I also didn't check out whether the band is a friend of Overkill or Jason.
Seems strange that all Overkill's posts these days are written by Jason, maybe they aren't and I am reading it wrong, maybe they just keep tagging Jason as he's got his own FB and had it since before he was in the band. I don't know. Guess it's easy to find out but I'm too lazy to figure out how FB works.
I hope he doesn't completely take over as mouth piece.

Reactions: Slammed
I hope he doesn't completely take over as mouth piece.

Thinking about it and owing to my complete understanding of Facebook like no other I'm thinking it could be that they are just tagging Jason. It doesn't make sense that one person in the band spends all day writing FB posts. Even Gene palms Dark Angel FB off to his missus.

Reactions: redfly
Thinking about it and owing to my complete understanding of Facebook like no other I'm thinking it could be that they are just tagging Jason. It doesn't make sense that one person in the band spends all day writing FB posts. Even Gene palms Dark Angel FB off to his missus.
Lol I know almost zero about FB. So you got me beat!

Funny thing is it's that Blackening album which from what I've read their fans think is the best and most real album. The music wasn't bad. But that frontman, ugh. Nope can't do it. Sounds forced.

I think I might have heard something off their first album and decided it was a poor reflection on what was a classic Deep Purple album so I condemned them for life.

Lol I know almost zero about FB. So you got me beat!

I know the basics, and should really know more given I'm trying to run a social media campaign for the local school, but I really hate it and still only want to do the bare minimum I can get away with.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/megadeths-next-album-is-shaping-up-to-be-heavy-as-hell/

Baby Dave says it's a heavy album so it must be!!

Truth be told Baby Dave is probably just saying that because he's happy to get some attention. They up ended the poor kid from his home and took him to Nashville so his sister could gave a singing career and what did he get? A by line in a Blabber article. The kid's pissed and telling Daddy Dave what he wants to hear to get some affection!!

(and I'm so judgemental)

I should have done the same....they're probably named after the Bush song :D

Must admit I never even looked into where they got their name, I just assumed they were cashing in on Deep Purple. I could be unfairly judging them, but I can still sleep at night :)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/megadeths-next-album-is-shaping-up-to-be-heavy-as-hell/

Baby Dave says it's a heavy album so it must be!!

Truth be told Baby Dave is probably just saying that because he's happy to get some attention. They up ended the poor kid from his home and took him to Nashville so his sister could gave a singing career and what did he get? A by line in a Blabber article. The kid's pissed and telling Daddy Dave what he wants to hear to get some affection!!

(and I'm so judgemental)
Fuckin HA! Baby Dave. :lol:

https://metalwani.com/2019/01/revie...YKx9zs__-tH0VxJlTnWMzBkqz3HDNDL3F3GRUogRv6VIY

Interesting middle of the road review. Seems to me the 7.8 score is high given the authors comments which at times seems flattering then quickly turns to mediocre. I suppose on all it's not a bad review but I hoping the album is better than this review.
Yeah I don't take a 7.8 as very promising at all. I don't accept anything under 9 as good. Guess we'll see in a little while.