The what's going on in Thrash thread

Bloodletting, Relexiv, Killbox and Necroshine are my least liked Overkill albums. Had to look at my cd's lol.

I'll go along with that. Although I might swap out Relexiv for I Hear Black. I know I should respect I Hear Black more than I should but I was annoyed when I bought that because it wasn't as good as Horroscope and the feeling has just never left me.

Reactions: redfly
I've always been disappointed because of that, but every now and again I put it on and think different.
I didn't buy Kill box, Necroshine or Blood letting for a while after they came out and I probably haven't given them a fair go either. I have listened to them quite a few times but not as much as others.

I've always been disappointed because of that, but every now and again I put it on and think different.
I didn't buy Kill box, Necroshine or Blood letting for a while after they came out and I probably haven't given them a fair go either. I have listened to them quite a few times but not as much as others.
I don't mind the music. It's what he does vocally on some of those that puts me off.

That review reads like a douchbags list of. I barely know what I'm talking about. And wtf does "in your balls mean"? How do people get these jobs? lol

Yeah I do wonder sometimes. I was just reading Lemmy by Mick Wall and in the thank you he lists "wonderful" websites like Blabbermouth and Bravewords. I know Mick Wall is only a glorified rock journo himself but unless you are writing a story which is point form anecdotes of what people say how the fuck does any writer consider such sites as that as a good resource. 90% of the content of these sites comes from other sources and it's rarely the full article, yet Mick Wall thinks they are a reliable source to write a book from. The guy was apparently friends with Lemmy yet he uses tabloid websites for his information gathering.

Boooooo….sssssssss

Haha I couldn't read it, and I certainly couldn't comment on it given that saying "whatishname" is offensive. Anything I had to say about Pretso Ballet would be considered blasphemous and have me sent to hell!