The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm still jamming on the album pretty heavy. I keep finding a new favorite song.

When I first read that they had 43 songs my first thought was that they would have some waste, to me it seems logical that to come in with such a large arsenal means they can't all be as good as the tracks that made it onto the album. But if they are thinking it's worth heading back into the studio so soon I am definitely hoping for something good and not just filler left over from the last sessions.

Reactions: redfly
When I first read that they had 43 songs my first thought was that they would have some waste, to me it seems logical that to come in with such a large arsenal means they can't all be as good as the tracks that made it onto the album. But if they are thinking it's worth heading back into the studio so soon I am definitely hoping for something good and not just filler left over from the last sessions.
Yeah me too. Optimistic! :)

Reactions: Slammed
I'd love to see a Blitz muppet!

It would be a cool cross promotion thing for the new album. Sesame Street would never be the same.

They could then go from Sesame Street to the Muppet Show and Animal and Bitner can compete in a drum off like when Dave Grohl and Animal did it.

Reactions: redfly