The what's going on in Thrash thread

Well there ya go.
Given away for free with a magazine, I wouldn't have thought that was considered an EP.

Edit: It's not even new, some sites I'm looking at suggest the Overkill song could have been recorded as early as 2015 and it didn't have Bitner on drums. It's being suggested that it's the version that appeared in the Historikill box set and not even re-recorded. I'm not going to consider that an official release let alone a release since the last album. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly
Not sure about the film clip, it's obviously not official, but the song isn't much.

The Kreator song is better and it looks like it was new and unreleased in 2017.

Reactions: redfly
There is a review of Overkill on MI today. It's not worth much, they barely review any of the album which I think is there way to get people to come back for a full review on Friday when they do their major reviews. However in the opening part of the review they say Overkill have released 2 EP and a spilt single with Kreator in the 2 years since the last album. Not sure if 1 of the EP's is that one we saw recently or not but I don't remember what the spilt with Kreator was.
Hmm, I wonder if these are different from album songs? Remember when EP's were actually special? lol

Reactions: Neptune
You know there is a reason we all love Gary!!

http://www.metalinjection.net/fashion/gary-holt-slams-kim-kardashian-over-rip-off-designs-complaint

I thought this fight was long over but apparently Kimmy feels a bit aggrieved by the hardships of the fashion industry and the way it could so easily rip off her battling husband. Honestly it's a hard life and I do feel sorry for her and her husband, fancy having some low life with more money than brains steal your designs and try to profit from them.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
The sad thing is how many see her waffle and think it's real. Fucked up world that it is, she'll probably get sympathy and it will make news that the Kardashian's are being ripped off.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
You know there is a reason we all love Gary!!

http://www.metalinjection.net/fashion/gary-holt-slams-kim-kardashian-over-rip-off-designs-complaint

I thought this fight was long over but apparently Kimmy feels a bit aggrieved by the hardships of the fashion industry and the way it could so easily rip off her battling husband. Honestly it's a hard life and I do feel sorry for her and her husband, fancy having some low life with more money than brains steal your designs and try to profit from them.
Well fuck. I hope this make him put more shirts into production I missed out!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I've only heard pieces. I don't think I'm interested in more than that.

My memory for the album might be more fond in hindsight and since then I've grown a bit of a dislike for Scott Ian so I'm not sure how I feel about a new album. If it was thrash or speed I might think differently, but it's neither so I'm definitely ambivalent.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly