The what's going on in Thrash thread

Maybe I need to listen to it all again but I still like to think of these Japanese bonus tracks as being an afterthought, something the bands do but don't really care about they are just told to do it. Maybe my brain is tainted
They've never seemed like an after thought to me...maybe if it's a cover. I've always thought of them as something a special. but that's me lol.

Reactions: Slammed
Not sure if it was Springsteen but he was definitely channelling Springsteen.

I don't know what will be a go to track to be honest. I expected more from Batshit Crazy after reading a review the other day. Head Of A Pin is better than I remembered it being. Distortion is good but not excellent. In Ashes sounds like it wants to be harder than it is, maybe the lyrics are letting it down, I'm not sure. I don't dislike the album but I do need to listen to it a bit more to get more of a feel for it.

Oh and I wont be going to that video often, the white wash is not a bad technique but it's too pure for nearly 5 mins :)
Bwahahaha!!! I got this in one fucking shot! And I don't even like Springsteen!. Listen from 4:28 on.

Not sure if it was Springsteen but he was definitely channelling Springsteen.

I don't know what will be a go to track to be honest. I expected more from Batshit Crazy after reading a review the other day. Head Of A Pin is better than I remembered it being. Distortion is good but not excellent. In Ashes sounds like it wants to be harder than it is, maybe the lyrics are letting it down, I'm not sure. I don't dislike the album but I do need to listen to it a bit more to get more of a feel for it.

Oh and I wont be going to that video often, the white wash is not a bad technique but it's too pure for nearly 5 mins :)
I haven't listened to the whole thing yet. I swear I've heard Head Of A Pin before?

Haha blabber have an article today of Lars looking back on their Grammy loss to Jethro Tull. Who the fuck is asking about that these days, it's twenty fucking years ago and only made news for five minutes back then, surely it doesn't need revisiting in an article.
I do wonder though if things might have been different for them if they had won for One. We'll never know lol

Overkill probably couldn't afford his free, if that fuckwit from Misfits charges $50 per person for an appearance Bruce probably charges a million per note :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
He just doesn't hit the press saying "my fans are arseholes so I charge them to see me." :)

Wonder how much Lars charges people to come up and tell him how good he is.

Reactions: redfly