The what's going on in Thrash thread

That doesn't sound too bad. I wonder why I can't get into Lamb Of God. Is his stuff with Burn The Priest like LOG?

Yeah pretty much. I hear ya,I gotta be honest I just don’t listen to them much these days but respect will always be there because they’re a really great band

Yeah pretty much. I hear ya,I gotta be honest I just don’t listen to them much these days but respect will always be there because they’re a really great band
I like the first few, Especially Ashes Of The Wake, that's a good album. Cool instrumental with Poland and Skolnick. After that they don't do much for me. Some of it I think is their tuning. The did progress as they've gone on but they still have gotten tiring for me. And the clean vocals they've started bringing in is doing the opposite of what they think. At least for me. The Killadelphia dvd is awesome though.

I like the first few, Especially Ashes Of The Wake, that's a good album. Cool instrumental with Poland and Skolnick. After that they don't do much for me. Some of it I think is their tuning. The did progress as they've gone on but they still have gotten tiring for me. And the clean vocals they've started bringing in is doing the opposite of what they think. At least for me. The Killadelphia dvd is awesome though.
Couldn’t agree more man!

Reactions: redfly
I was reading a review of that Mark Morton album and the claim is that the songs are written around the chosen vocalist. I either don't know or don't like anyone but Chuck.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I'm not interested or just turned off by all but Chuck. Man though he sure is getting a shitload of mileage off of that song with the guy from LP. Riding that shit for all it's worth! And kissing his ass in every interview like the guy was a genus or something.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
The music crossmatch that had me laughing was the way Devin praised Nickleback and Chad after recording a song with him. Each to his own I wont argue with Devin because they are his thoughts but the number of people that questioned him for having such an opinion was laughable.

The thing that got me was that I would expect no different, he praises a lot of people for their abilities. If Devin asked Chad in to make a song and it turned out shit the song wouldn't be used. The fact that he used the song would indicate that he thought something of the guy and his ability.

I should be the next one voted in at the Hall Of Heavy Metal. I've dedicated a lot of years to metal :)

Reactions: Slammed
Lol, he does. So first it's very very, and then a little more? I mean either right an aggressive album or don't. I'm tired of mid paced thrash.

Given they were on tour with Slayer I'm willing to give them some leeway on the time they have been talking about a new album but it's beginning to seem nearly as long as Megadave has been talking about his.