The what's going on in Thrash thread

Lol, I was thinking the same thing...not about the shit necessarily, but the picture sucks. I think they just freeze framed and interview and he looks like the eagle from the Muppet show. Or a denim version of one our founding fathers. So yeah the eagle from the Muppet show.
I like how he says it's a cruise for Thrash. So I guess Metal Church won't be doing anything recent :)

Reactions: Slammed
He'd put a fluffy table cloth on it and spray lavender all around just for that full on thrash experience :)

Reactions: redfly
He carries it around in his back pocket these days, it's what gives him that thrash metal edge!

Oh gawd, I'm scared to check their merch. At least Testament or DDP will have something cool, MC will have Presto Ballet t-shirt and lavender sachets.

And in twenty years time will we still be saying the same thing when every metal muso has been asked the same question 20 times and Doyle himself is still rocking up to meet and greets in a wheelchair telling his fans he thinks they are dicks :)

I haven't either. But jeez people love to hate on Dave huh? Criticizing Dave as a sloppy player and in the same breath asking why he is there at all. Like Hendrix was a clean guitar player lol. And as if a thrash guy isn't allowed to tribute him :rolleyes:

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune