The what's going on in Thrash thread

Headed down to Norwalk Ct. early tomorrow to catch our old hometown band Liege Lord With Leeway Of all bands in support.Gotta turn right around to come home to plow on Sunday thank god for the tunes!Normally I probably wouldn’t go,but some old so called friends are going to be there and my brother said they want me to go so fuck it I haven’t seen a show for a while.

Cool. I used to listen to both bands. Can't say I have done for a long time but it's good to see some old bands still playing. My cuz has been doing a FB retro with all the guys from the bands he played with back in the 90's and the faces popping up are a kick to the old memory cells at times.

Reactions: Neptune
But what would you do if he sang out of tune?

I think if he sang in tune I'd fall over :)

See now I'm not worried about him singing out of tune, because from that song my brain jumped to The Wonder Years and then just as quickly jumped to Fred Savage in bed with Deadpool in Once Upon a Deadpool.

Reactions: redfly
I think if he sang in tune I'd fall over :)

See now I'm not worried about him singing out of tune, because from that song my brain jumped to The Wonder Years and then just as quickly jumped to Fred Savage in bed with Deadpool in Once Upon a Deadpool.
LOL! Wonder Years is the first thing I thought of when I read his name...and oh no! lol

Reactions: Slammed
LOL! Wonder Years is the first thing I thought of when I read his name...and oh no! lol

The weird thing is that it's a Beatles cover yet he pretty much owned it and I'm sure less people remember the Beatles version.

Seeing Deadpool gaffer tape Fred Savage to the bed in his Wonder Years bedroom as he reads him the Deadpool bed time story with a PG rating has ruined the Wonder Years for me for ever :)

I'll start a fund!

Go Fund Me! I need $5000 to fly to America to punch Dave Mustaine in the nuts for promising us an album and not delivering all the while producing piles and piles of shit we don't want.

Actually that sounds better than half the go fund me campaigns out there!

The weird thing is that it's a Beatles cover yet he pretty much owned it and I'm sure less people remember the Beatles version.

Seeing Deadpool gaffer tape Fred Savage to the bed in his Wonder Years bedroom as he reads him the Deadpool bed time story with a PG rating has ruined the Wonder Years for me for ever :)
I honestly forgot that was a Beatles tune :erk:

I haven't seen the recut of Deadpool, but I have the R version and the scenes with Savage are indeed the stuff of Nightmares.

I honestly forgot that was a Beatles tune :erk:

I haven't seen the recut of Deadpool, but I have the R version and the scenes with Savage are indeed the stuff of Nightmares.

It was only a Beatles tune for about a year before Cocker did it and suddenly everyone decided his version was better. So I'm betting you aren't the only one to forget that.

I have both versions of Deadpool and to be honest the PG version is only funny because of the Fred Savage bedroom scenes and how funny everything is with beeps for dirty words. The movie itself is no better. Although I have seen the scene where they jump out of the aeroplane now at least three times and I still laugh stupidly at all the things that happen, but most of all I laugh at Brad Pitt dying because he really should die!

It really does :lol:

The worst one I ever saw was for an Aussie band (Neobliv- something or other) who actually wrote that they wanted money so they could give up working and afford and overseas tour. The band had a recording contract, they had already done at least one Euro tour and the label decided they couldn't finance an other so the band asked for money. I couldn't believe the number of aussie fans who thought that was a good idea.

Awesome man! what venue? Hope you have a great time bro! Watch out for moron drivers!! \m/
The Wall Street Theater. I guess from what I read,it has changed hands quite a few times but has been around since the early 1900’s.

The worst one I ever saw was for an Aussie band (Neobliv- something or other) who actually wrote that they wanted money so they could give up working and afford and overseas tour. The band had a recording contract, they had already done at least one Euro tour and the label decided they couldn't finance an other so the band asked for money. I couldn't believe the number of aussie fans who thought that was a good idea.
Haha, that is pretty shameless!

Haha, that is pretty shameless!

Yeah I don't think they got enough for a tour but the pricks did get about $10,000. I remember one of the guys on the forum I was using at the time going on about how great it was for them, how it would give them the recognition they deserve, (he was a big fanboi). When it was pointed out to him that he was basically paying a bunch of people he didn't actually know to quit work and have a holiday he couldn't work out how we'd come to that conclusion.

There was a band a few years ago who crowd funded a studio so they could release their fifth album while still under contract to Nuclear or one of those labels. I can't remember the band but they had a big following before the crowd funding and they were basically doing it just to piss the label off. But at least fans were getting an album out of it, the Melbourne band just wanted a holiday and to go to the Euro festivals, I don't even think they were invited to any of them, although on that I could be wrong.