The what's going on in Thrash thread

Lol god bless the fanboy. Yeah I don't have a problem if people are getting something like an album out of it..actually I don't have much of a problem anyway. It's their money. But that's not going to keep me from thinking they're a fool lol. Imagine paying for a band to just not have to work and fuck off lol.
No thanks.

Reactions: Slammed
I wouldn't give a band money before they record simply because if they record something shit I'd feel ripped off. There are very few bands these days that I like absolutely everything they do and I'd much rather have them release something, even if it is just a few lyric videos, before I decide to offer up my money.
But I do agree, each to their own and if people want to do it fine, but I will laugh at them :)

It's funny to consider the alternative. A guy walks up to you in a pub and says I want to quit work as a garbage man and tour the world's art galleries because one day I want to be a painter, can you give me $50 to kick start my career. No one in their right mind would say yes. But make it a band whose released a few albums that people reckon are okay and suddenly those people are saying it's a good deal. People do deserve to be laughed at :)

Reactions: redfly
I kind of like it. I don't hate it. But not sure if it's missing something. Might have to check out the album in a few weeks.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly

The person who picks the heading for these sites needs a kick in the backside :)

I'd have never thought Bobby liked metal, never once would I have considered it, he spends so much time singing opera and pop it's unbelievable to read he's also into heavy metal.

Interesting to hear him suggest Cinderella not Poison. Songs like Gypsy Road and You Don't Know What You've Got 'Till It's Gone always seem to make heavy metal favourite lists from the widest sources. Now I want to hear Blitz do a Cinderella cover :)

The person who picks the heading for these sites needs a kick in the backside :)

I'd have never thought Bobby liked metal, never once would I have considered it, he spends so much time singing opera and pop it's unbelievable to read he's also into heavy metal.

Interesting to hear him suggest Cinderella not Poison. Songs like Gypsy Road and You Don't Know What You've Got 'Till It's Gone always seem to make heavy metal favourite lists from the widest sources. Now I want to hear Blitz do a Cinderella cover :)
Haha Poison is it's own level of cheese. What do ya think? Blitz does Nobody's Fool? :)

I love the whole package, but hell yes the drummer is absolutely killing it. Took everything up!

I wonder how it will sound on stage, drumming in the studio can be full of breaks, 90 mins on stage is a hell of a different thing.

Haha Poison is it's own level of cheese. What do ya think? Blitz does Nobody's Fool? :)

Either that or Gypsy Road. Apparently he and Chuck and I think maybe Zetro are headed to somewhere for a Metal Allegiance universality show soon. I wonder if MA with Blitz could pull a Cinderella cover off for the show :)