The what's going on in Thrash thread

They were on Metal Injection. Their album comes out on May 10, I believe it's their debut.

Reactions: redfly
Kragen Lum does a guest spot solo,cool! I guess the full length album is out May 10th entitled “Eradication “ definitely gonna check it out!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Yeah I think I'm going to check it out as well.
Actually Metal Archives claims the new album will be their second, they released and album called Final Days in 2015.
Think I better check that one out too.

Reactions: redfly
Sounds interesting.

Yeah I kinda dig this song, the guitar player sounds like he has a little Friedman influence. That singer needs to find something to do with his arms though. Maybe get a mic stand lol. But I like it.
I'm not feeling that Death Angel at all. I got halfway through and just wasn't interested in it. I don't think I like their singer all that much.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah I kinda dig this song, the guitar player sounds like he has a little Friedman influence. That singer needs to find something to do with his arms though. Maybe get a mic stand lol. But I like it.
I'm not feeling that Death Angel at all. I got halfway through and just wasn't interested in it. I don't think I like their singer all that much.

Yeah there is something interesting in it. Will be interested to see if the album lives up to the song.

Death Angel has always been hit and miss for me. I will probably listen to it again first listens don't always do much for me.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
So did you enjoy it, was it all that you wanted it to be? Oops I mean did the little lady like it? :)
Honestly it did absolutely nothing for me. It didn't make me nostalgic about Crue or the 80's the story was thin and just breezed through everything. It just was just pretty weak. Had some naked chicks, that's about it. She liked it. But she likes a lot more rock than I do...and hasn't seen a lot of movies lol.
Overall too polished. No grit. Skin deep.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed