The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah there is something interesting in it. Will be interested to see if the album lives up to the song.

Death Angel has always been hit and miss for me. I will probably listen to it again first listens don't always do much for me.
Yeah I like Death Angels music. but I cherry pick their songs. I always am interested when they do stuff but not a lot of it does anything for me. And like I said, it's mainly the singer. Not big on his phrasing or the almost screamo quality he has.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Honestly it did absolutely nothing for me. It didn't make me nostalgic about Crue or the 80's the story was thin and just breezed through everything. It just was just pretty weak. Had some naked chicks, that's about it. She liked it. But she likes a lot more rock than I do...and hasn't seen a lot of movies lol.
Overall too polished. No grit. Skin deep.

Sounds like that I expected really.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I like Death Angels music. but I cherry pick their songs. I always am interested when they do stuff but not a lot of it does anything for me. And like I said, it's mainly the singer. Not big on his phrasing or the almost screamo quality he has.

I reckon I'd have to make a best of album to have a favourite album of theirs. Their last album wasn't bad but I think if I select songs off all albums rather than just one album

I wonder if they have any plans, it's not a long tour, they might be looking at a big finale.

It'd be really cool to hear them do more from the album. Control, Prepare For Chaos and Architects Of Hate would be awesome...or all of them lol. But it's cool to hear them do Suffer The Masses and Iron Maiden sounds even better live imo. \m/

Reactions: Slammed
It would be good to hear a whole bunch of new and old songs together to see whether they are playing all songs to and End Of Chaos standard, because some of the older songs with Ken bashing away like he did on the new album could add a new dimension to the old songs.

Apparently it's Zetro's birthday today, although to be fair I don't know what day it actually is. It popped up on FB 7 hours ago which is the same time as it became Monday here.