The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah he's a really strange person. Seems to think the world calling him a whinger is acceptable because he was never good enough to get a deal.

Reactions: redfly
Oh there is no doubt he missed his break due to being ugly, because he's got an amazing talent for song writing!

I watched most of it. It is slightly spotty at times but overall the quality is not bad at all.
I should add the sound never wavers, it's just doesn't look 1080 like it says at times.
I know this response is very late lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slammed
I'm really waiting for a DVD in case I get to disappointed at crappy footage. We knew Gene filmed every show therefore some thing has to come out.

It better be a bloody good video or Gene's going to get another tub of that protein powder where the sun don't shine :)

I wonder if the other bands got to use the cams as well. It would make a long DVD if they all released something but it would be a cool DVD.

I suppose the one thing against a big4 type thing is that it wasn't always the same bands. I'm sure an agreement could be made but whether it would is another thing.

I'm sure they will put something out, remember Kerry is all about money now so he'll make sure there is a $200 DVD to sell :)

How about this for a line up. I've heard of two bands on the list :)

55244620_2406608239363148_5616347266315976704_n.jpg

They could well be big bands in that region for all I know. It's a Wacken related event so it's not a backyard event. I'm just surprised to see a gig poster these days with only two bands I recognise. Even the gig posters for Hatriot have bands I recognise on them,

Reactions: Neptune and redfly