The what's going on in Thrash thread

How about this for a line up. I've heard of two bands on the list :)

55244620_2406608239363148_5616347266315976704_n.jpg
yeah I only know two as well.

Reactions: Slammed
Lol, gotta love the comments about crybaby liberals...meanwhile they're crying about it :lol:

Not only that, the people negatively commenting about 'political metal' as if it's a new thing.

but this comment had me wondering...

John Ellsworth: The singer is a woke motherfucker.
Wot da fuck is a woke motherfucker?

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Not only that, the people negatively commenting about 'political metal' as if it's a new thing.

but this comment had me wondering...

John Ellsworth: The singer is a woke motherfucker.
Wot da fuck is a woke motherfucker?
Hahaha! Exactly. Metal has always been political ( War Pigs anyone?). Especially thrash. I wonder if these commenters even realize how bad and easily they cry about everything. Oh wait..they don't. The IQ is abysmal and the irony hilarious.

Man, I have no idea what "a woke motherfucker" means. But I've read comments from him before. He is..shall we say. Not smart.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Hahaha! Exactly. Metal has always been political ( War Pigs anyone?). Especially thrash. I wonder if these commenters even realize how bad and easily they cry about everything. Oh wait..they don't. The IQ is abysmal and the irony hilarious.

Man, I have no idea what "a woke motherfucker" means. But I've read comments from him before. He is..shall we say. Not smart.

Blabbermouth commentors are a special kind of cry baby. Most of the complaints about political based material is because people disagree with the side the band took. It's hilarious to watch and it happens with everything, if they are on a side I like the song is brilliant, if they are on a side I don't like it's crap and they should never get political. People are funny.

The woke motherfucker comment was strange but I also couldn't work out if the comment after using the same word was taking the piss at a typo or they did actually mean to type woke and not weak.

Hahaha, damn. I don't think the show would exist.

I'm just going to go along with the thought that it's a gig in someone's backyard for a birthday party and all the bands listed except Overkill and Savage Messiah are formed by the family of the birthday boy.

Blabbermouth commentors are a special kind of cry baby. Most of the complaints about political based material is because people disagree with the side the band took. It's hilarious to watch and it happens with everything, if they are on a side I like the song is brilliant, if they are on a side I don't like it's crap and they should never get political. People are funny.

The woke motherfucker comment was strange but I also couldn't work out if the comment after using the same word was taking the piss at a typo or they did actually mean to type woke and not weak.
Haha, they really are. It's almost like they are all 13 years old. Sadly I don't think that's the case. I think most of them must have no real life experience and are just in their own tiny corner. The kind of people that call Blabber home is a mixture of funny/sad and disturbing. If there were more than a few I'd be worried! lol. There are a few normal level headed people but not many. Two of the worst are that Ellsworth and the Nazi sympathizer/ Holocaust denier Tom Carol.

Yeah you might be right about the typo. Still not sure how he's weak? lol Or woke.

Last edited:
Haha, they really are. It's almost like they are all 13 years old. Sadly I don't think that's the case. I think most of them must have no real life experience and are just in their own tiny corner. The kind of people that call Blabber home is a mixture of funny/sad and disturbing. If there were more than a few I'd be worried! lol. There are a few normal level headed people but not many. Two of the worst are that Ellsworth and the Nazi sympathizer/ Holocaust denier Tom Carol.

Yeah you might be right about the typo. Still not sure how he's weak? lol Or woke.

The person with the girl avatar that hates Dave Mustaine and everyone says is a bloke, or some even suggest is a trannie, is funny. Well funny because I can't take the idiot seriously so I have to laugh.

No I couldn't explain him being weak either but it was the only thing that made sense.

Reactions: redfly
The person with the girl avatar that hates Dave Mustaine and everyone says is a bloke, or some even suggest is a trannie, is funny. Well funny because I can't take the idiot seriously so I have to laugh.

No I couldn't explain him being weak either but it was the only thing that made sense.
LOL yeah Wilson. I have to wonder when Dave took a leak in his cornflakes.