The what's going on in Thrash thread

The best bit about the commentors on Blabber is how predictable they are. Every Sebbie article, every Skid Row article, all the same posters, same for Kiss articles, same for Dave articles.

Reactions: redfly
Speaking of Dave

55458308_2674632129244647_1374337647220097024_n.jpg

For a second there I thought you were agreeing that you didn't want to be called a god :)

I don't know much of what Dweezil has done other than have a weird name.

If there is nomination forms I didn't get mine in the mail :p

I figure he can't be too bad, his old man was eccentric to say the least and it's often those sort of people that do well at music.

I haven't watched all of this. Exodus posted in on FB for obvious reason. I've skimmed it and one thing I think I did notice was that the bit for Venom's Witching Hour looks a lot like the film clip that used to get played on TV all the time over here.

Okay I have what is possibly an unhealthy fascination for pinball machines (the best job my dad ever had when I was a kid was fixing the things) and it's probably a good thing there is no arcades near my house so I found this interesting.

I'd play this if I found it, but not just for the addiction I have but because the soundtrack is written by Scott Ian and Brandon Small.