The what's going on in Thrash thread

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...-will-contribute-a-lot-of-music-to-new-album/

He's got 8 songs, the label want 12, he wants 14 and he now hopes the other guys are going to contribute? Geez how fucking long is he planning on making people wait for an album. Warheads celebrates 35 years as Megadeth, it's going to take 35 years for him to get something out, then he will wonder why people have moved on and not giving his band all the attention he believes it deserves.

Reactions: redfly
Just looking down the list of the quality articles we get delivered these days on Blabber. I know it's all about headlines and click bait and they want to be first with something controversial so they can swing their collective dicks higher than someone else but it's really no longer about news.

Nikki Suxx defending everything they did in a previous life.
Nikki Suxx saying the Hall Of Fame wont accept MC because they are too naughty, yet they accepted NWA.
Dee Snider talking about Nikki Suxx and MC
Dave Mustaine talking about nothing.
Def Leppard in the Hall Of Fame
Dave Jnr praising Metallica

How fucking ridiculous to think that this site actually claims to be about news in the metal world.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...-will-contribute-a-lot-of-music-to-new-album/

He's got 8 songs, the label want 12, he wants 14 and he now hopes the other guys are going to contribute? Geez how fucking long is he planning on making people wait for an album. Warheads celebrates 35 years as Megadeth, it's going to take 35 years for him to get something out, then he will wonder why people have moved on and not giving his band all the attention he believes it deserves.
Sucks that it's all still at the point where he's hoping for things about the album.

Reactions: Slammed
Just looking down the list of the quality articles we get delivered these days on Blabber. I know it's all about headlines and click bait and they want to be first with something controversial so they can swing their collective dicks higher than someone else but it's really no longer about news.

Nikki Suxx defending everything they did in a previous life.
Nikki Suxx saying the Hall Of Fame wont accept MC because they are too naughty, yet they accepted NWA.
Dee Snider talking about Nikki Suxx and MC
Dave Mustaine talking about nothing.
Def Leppard in the Hall Of Fame
Dave Jnr praising Metallica

How fucking ridiculous to think that this site actually claims to be about news in the metal world.
Yeah but don't forget all the filler we got! ;)

Yeah but don't forget all the filler we got! ;)

Is it any wonder the comments are becoming the most entertaining part of the site!
It's getting that way the Metal Injection is nearly more useful, although most of the news is three days old when they post it.

I don't remember KISS cards being $30 either :)
Omg I know, some of that stuff is mind-blowingly expensive. People buy those kinds of things for a reason. Because they like them and because the think they will go up in value. But it would take a hundred years at the prices they charge now for them to be worth anything.

Is it any wonder the comments are becoming the most entertaining part of the site!
It's getting that way the Metal Injection is nearly more useful, although most of the news is three days old when they post it.
I do see Blabber posting more and more things that are barley related to rock and metal and sometimes not at all because they know they'll get a rise out of people. When I see shit like that I just don't click. That's really all you can do to discourage that crap.

Omg I know, some of that stuff is mind-blowingly expensive. People buy those kinds of things for a reason. Because they like them and because the think they will go up in value. But it would take a hundred years at the prices they charge now for them to be worth anything.

I do wonder what people think is going to be worth money one day. I can see anything personally signed could have a value if the signatory becomes popular but that's a big if in this day and age where everyone is famous. Even though these cards have the claim that Charlie personally signs one in every packet I can't see him actually sitting down to sign one in nine cards but even if he does I doubt they will rise in value much. Even KISS cards are not worth much these days. American baseball cards might be a bit different but I don't believe there is a market for KISS cards of the 80's.

I do see Blabber posting more and more things that are barley related to rock and metal and sometimes not at all because they know they'll get a rise out of people. When I see shit like that I just don't click. That's really all you can do to discourage that crap.

Yeah there is definitely a lot of click bait for the commentors. You can see them often make two or three 'different' articles about someone like Sebbie, or Motley etc purely because they know they will get three posts with the same commentors badmouthing whatever the topic is.

Um I'm not sure who you mean?....:rolleyes::tickled:

I suppose if we were to be completely fair we could put him in the same category as the Blabber clickbait. They could easily cut down the number of 'new' interviews with Dave given that he's basically just saying the same shit every time but they know darn well it will attract comments.

I do wonder what people think is going to be worth money one day. I can see anything personally signed could have a value if the signatory becomes popular but that's a big if in this day and age where everyone is famous. Even though these cards have the claim that Charlie personally signs one in every packet I can't see him actually sitting down to sign one in nine cards but even if he does I doubt they will rise in value much. Even KISS cards are not worth much these days. American baseball cards might be a bit different but I don't believe there is a market for KISS cards of the 80's.
Yeah it's really a crap shoot. Some things I never would have thought would be worth money are and vice versa.