The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah they kind of blew it. Man if he can't handle that he'd be in real trouble if he was Scott Ian or someone. Dee actually gets a lot of love for some reason.

Yeah I'm a bit surprised. Sure he cops some people going on about his band being a one hit wonder and that he is a has been, but in general they do remembering him quite fondly. The only time he really seems to cop shit on Blabber is when he makes a stupid comment. Here was a really stupid comment and the commentors didn't take advantage of it.

Reactions: redfly
Goddam now I'm pissed off with this site. It's taken me an hour to fault find why this site and this site only was not working for me. For some reason the way this site handles the SSL (the s in https bit) fucks hard with my security software. No other site's security credentials do but this site has been crashing once a week lately, at first I thought it was bad cache and cookies etc but now I've worked out that my security software scans the security certificate and every now and again decides it's not legit. No idea which mob provides the security certificate for this site (and I can't be stuffed finding out) but the occasional error it tosses up fucks with my system. The only other time I have seen something like this is when a security certificate gets changed over to a new company and the system throws up a warning to notify of the change.

/end rant

Yeah I'm a bit surprised. Sure he cops some people going on about his band being a one hit wonder and that he is a has been, but in general they do remembering him quite fondly. The only time he really seems to cop shit on Blabber is when he makes a stupid comment. Here was a really stupid comment and the commentors didn't take advantage of it.
They aren't good when they're called out like that! They were like deer caught in the taillights lol.

Reactions: Slammed
Goddam now I'm pissed off with this site. It's taken me an hour to fault find why this site and this site only was not working for me. For some reason the way this site handles the SSL (the s in https bit) fucks hard with my security software. No other site's security credentials do but this site has been crashing once a week lately, at first I thought it was bad cache and cookies etc but now I've worked out that my security software scans the security certificate and every now and again decides it's not legit. No idea which mob provides the security certificate for this site (and I can't be stuffed finding out) but the occasional error it tosses up fucks with my system. The only other time I have seen something like this is when a security certificate gets changed over to a new company and the system throws up a warning to notify of the change.

/end rant
I wonder if that's related to the times when I can't see comments and then when I bring up my security it says something about authorizations. I noticed today I had the kind of ads come through that just start playing by themselves.

They aren't good when they're called out like that! They were like deer caught in the taillights lol.

Yeah that's a good point. Maybe Sebbie should take notes. Next time he wants to stop the trolls he gets on Blabber and tells the world how the trolls are dickheads and their comments are shit and all the commentors will send him love and hugs so he'll feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy.

I wonder if that's related to the times when I can't see comments and then when I bring up my security it says something about authorizations. I noticed today I had the kind of ads come through that just start playing by themselves.

I still run an adblocker (but ssshhh don't tell anyone) so I can't comment on the ads but the authorisation issue could be related. I have a few sites that still run SSL and if I change SSL certificate issuers I can predict a warning popping up because the certificate information changes. But this SSL error has happened twice in a week, no one would change that quickly so I can only assume that since it happens on no other site and has happened on this site in such a short time that the SSL issuing company has had temporary issues.

Yeah that's a good point. Maybe Sebbie should take notes. Next time he wants to stop the trolls he gets on Blabber and tells the world how the trolls are dickheads and their comments are shit and all the commentors will send him love and hugs so he'll feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy.
Haha, in his happy place with hugs and a kiss mirror!

They have a new album coming? I hadn't realised they were that organised. I'm betting on two comments making an appearance on Blabber when the album is released. The first will be "Sebbie could do it better" and the other will be about removing the nose chain. :)

That dick is darn lucky no one goes to their shows, there is no way that chain wouldn't get ripped off his face if there was a crowd at the shows.

Yeah it seems like every mag,site, radio show that has interviewed him recently has asked the same damn questions and half of those questions were answered in the Garden State videos anyway.