The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah there is definitely a lot of click bait for the commentors. You can see them often make two or three 'different' articles about someone like Sebbie, or Motley etc purely because they know they will get three posts with the same commentors badmouthing whatever the topic is.
And they have to comment on all lol

Reactions: Slammed
I suppose if we were to be completely fair we could put him in the same category as the Blabber clickbait. They could easily cut down the number of 'new' interviews with Dave given that he's basically just saying the same shit every time but they know darn well it will attract comments.
I hope this Hendrix thing is the last sidetrack.

Yeah it's really a crap shoot. Some things I never would have thought would be worth money are and vice versa.

Oh yeah it's definitely a hit and miss market. I've got a few signed things here but I'm not keeping them because could be worth money, (they probably aren't anyway) but I certainly wouldn't be buying something like cards or figurines or the like from a company that's producing 'memorabilia' with the hope of being rich one day.

My uncle used to sell photographs of tennis players and golfers, in game action shots framed with the game scorecard under the photo. The ones with the original card were one of a kind but he also got authorisation to copy x amount and make them numbered collections. Everything was done with the players consent and he did pay a lot to get the access he did but he charged a fucking fortune for the pictures too. They are collectable to the right fan but it's not like they ones with the copied scorecard will ever really go up in value, the original cards might but again only to the right collector.

Reactions: redfly
Oh yeah it's definitely a hit and miss market. I've got a few signed things here but I'm not keeping them because could be worth money, (they probably aren't anyway) but I certainly wouldn't be buying something like cards or figurines or the like from a company that's producing 'memorabilia' with the hope of being rich one day.

My uncle used to sell photographs of tennis players and golfers, in game action shots framed with the game scorecard under the photo. The ones with the original card were one of a kind but he also got authorisation to copy x amount and make them numbered collections. Everything was done with the players consent and he did pay a lot to get the access he did but he charged a fucking fortune for the pictures too. They are collectable to the right fan but it's not like they ones with the copied scorecard will ever really go up in value, the original cards might but again only to the right collector.
You never know when some ex celeb or sports person is going to become a murderer. That always makes the sicko's open their wallets!

You never know when some ex celeb or sports person is going to become a murderer. That always makes the sicko's open their wallets!

That's a point things become valuable when someone does something stupid, although it's got to be the right kind of stupid. After all something Bill Cosby signed 20 years ago probably has reached it's peak value.

I suppose this is close to what I expected but I hope it's not the best song on the new album.

FUCKING BLABBERMOUTH you can't trust them to do anything right!
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dee-snider-blasts-losers-who-post-comments-on-blabbermouth-net/

The perfect chance for those commentors to go over the top and give Dee exactly what he wants, attention, and they go an fuck it up with a bunch of piss weak comments and barely a single attack.
Yeah they kind of blew it. Man if he can't handle that he'd be in real trouble if he was Scott Ian or someone. Dee actually gets a lot of love for some reason.