The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I would definitely take a tour book for $50 instead, I don't really see those online.

It was a long time ago but I paid $25 for but my RIP and Fear of the Dark tour books, at the time t-shirt were $30. The prices these days are ridiculous. My kids have been to Disney on Ice and some other Disney thing I don't remember and their grand mother bought them the tour books which were only $35. Not sure if stage shows sell tour books for the same price as bands but it's definitely a better deal.

Reactions: redfly
It was a long time ago but I paid $25 for but my RIP and Fear of the Dark tour books, at the time t-shirt were $30. The prices these days are ridiculous. My kids have been to Disney on Ice and some other Disney thing I don't remember and their grand mother bought them the tour books which were only $35. Not sure if stage shows sell tour books for the same price as bands but it's definitely a better deal.
I bet those are really cool tour books :kickass:

Reactions: Slammed
God not this again lol. I would love, for better or worse hear the other side to this story.

What gets me is that after all this time, all these same interviews with the same details the blabber experts still know what went on and whether Dave is lying.

What gets me is that after all this time, all these same interviews with the same details the blabber experts still know what went on and whether Dave is lying.
Yeah they know best! I don't think he's lying. But I do think it's slightly suspect considering what I read about all this back in the 90's. But I sure can't say for 100%. So I hope Marty speaks up at some point. I find it weird I've never heard anyone really ask him. I wonder if he has interview rules lol.

I think like a lot of musos Dave has his own version of the truth as does everyone else involved. If Marty speak only good certain people will say he was lying, if he speaks bad the same people will go on about how true it is. I think that rather than have Marty come out and tell his side Dave needs to just shut the fuck up about it and if some dead shit reporter asks the question, say nothing. Whether Dave is lying or not constantly having it come up just feeds the trolls and sites like Blabber know they get good mileage on an article where the headline mentions Dave and Marty. If Dave stopped answering the question the shitty articles would stop.

I think like a lot of musos Dave has his own version of the truth as does everyone else involved. If Marty speak only good certain people will say he was lying, if he speaks bad the same people will go on about how true it is. I think that rather than have Marty come out and tell his side Dave needs to just shut the fuck up about it and if some dead shit reporter asks the question, say nothing. Whether Dave is lying or not constantly having it come up just feeds the trolls and sites like Blabber know they get good mileage on an article where the headline mentions Dave and Marty. If Dave stopped answering the question the shitty articles would stop.
Hahaha yeah that would be the best way to handle it. Either that or celebrity deathmatch!

Hahaha yeah that would be the best way to handle it. Either that or celebrity deathmatch!

But surely that isn't a fight where we want a loser?
Perhaps slip Dave back into something a bit more comfortable like Celebrity Jeopardy, he did win that after all.

I'm glad someone finally said it! :p I've never thought vinyl was all that great. Now make an album!

In hindsight it has plenty of pitfalls but the article kind of reads like Jnr was just waiting for digital to come along and he put up with vinyl until that time. It's like he knew it was coming.

Plus I think that that said the $133;000 was the remaining 20%? I should read it again. I was wicked tired when that showed up.

They retained 20% for tax, as well as not paying the bill. Not sure how their tax system works but it could include that payment.