The what's going on in Thrash thread

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/da...-tell-anybody-who-to-love-or-who-not-to-love/

Haha Dave just can't keep out of the news, even on topics that happened 7 years ago. I love the way he points out that people read a few things and think they know him. Then scroll down the page and every Blabber commentor knows what he said or should have said.

I do however like the comment that he's against Dave being gay, that's quite funny and maybe it suits all Dave's. I think I only know one Dave and he's one of these people that will say he's not racist, not sexist and not everything else while telling people he hates the country being over run by foreigners, thinks women are objects to fuck on a Friday night and people can be gay as long as they don't come near him.

Never been a fan of graphic novels, my interests died when they were still called comics and Archie and Jughead were cool kids :) This isn't making me any more excited.

Looks like Dave is walking with a hunch in the video, he's looking old and has done for a while, but his shoulders look really slouched in one of the scenes.
I like the artwork, at least what I can see. Might get it...someday.

Dave needs those shots Stallone takes :)

Reactions: Slammed
56852700_2099803636771636_3436668096788561920_n.jpg
:tickled::headbang: cool

I like the artwork, at least what I can see. Might get it...someday.

Dave needs those shots Stallone takes :)

Yeah I can relate to the artwork in most of them, it's usually really well done and there is amazing detail, I'm just not a comic person.

I think Dave's face has aged him more than anything else, he is looking a lot older and a lot grumpier these days. I'm not sure if Stallone's shots help with that part.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I can relate to the artwork in most of them, it's usually really well done and there is amazing detail, I'm just not a comic person.

I think Dave's face has aged him more than anything else, he is looking a lot older and a lot grumpier these days. I'm not sure if Stallone's shots help with that part.
Yeah it hit him hard and fast.

Lol, I'm not one of those people that thinks terrible things are awesome. Train wreck.

I really don't have a problem with the idea that he wants to do it so he's going to. I also think it's quite funny that he's going to do it. He's not the worst singer in the world but he's far from anything I'd be rushing to the shops to buy. If anything something like this is only good for comical value, but then you realise he's not trying to be funny and it's kind of sad.

Yeah it hit him hard and fast.

Maybe that's why the album is taking so long, he wakes up at 6am but by the time he gets moving it's 9am, then he writes three words and it's lunch time, lunch takes until 2, then he does an interview, then it's dinner time, then like all old folks he's off to bed by 7pm.

I really don't have a problem with the idea that he wants to do it so he's going to. I also think it's quite funny that he's going to do it. He's not the worst singer in the world but he's far from anything I'd be rushing to the shops to buy. If anything something like this is only good for comical value, but then you realise he's not trying to be funny and it's kind of sad.
Oh I have no problem with it at all. I know it's going to be funny.

Oh I have no problem with it at all. I know it's going to be funny.

How can you say that? His cover of Jump In My Car was a masterpiece, a truly wonderful masterpiece that showed a talent beyond...oh fuck even I can't sell that!

Maybe that's why the album is taking so long, he wakes up at 6am but by the time he gets moving it's 9am, then he writes three words and it's lunch time, lunch takes until 2, then he does an interview, then it's dinner time, then like all old folks he's off to bed by 7pm.
How can you say that? His cover of Jump In My Car was a masterpiece, a truly wonderful masterpiece that showed a talent beyond...oh fuck even I can't sell that!
Hahaha...jump in my car?

Hahaha...jump in my car?

Yeah from memory the Hoff's first single was a cover of Jump In My Car by the Ted Mullray Gang (I believe). It was so corny that he even had KITT from Knight Rider in it. In subsequent years he realised KITT was too much of a star for him and he did clips with other cars featured.