The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah from memory the Hoff's first single was a cover of Jump In My Car by the Ted Mullray Gang (I believe). It was so corny that he even had KITT from Knight Rider in it. In subsequent years he realised KITT was too much of a star for him and he did clips with other cars featured.

KITT actually heard what he was bring used for.

I seriously have never heard of that band or that song. I may have heard it and just not know the name though. Gotta say the video sounds like something that needs to make a comeback!

Reactions: Slammed
KITT actually heard what he was bring used for.

I seriously have never heard of that band or that song. I may have heard it and just not know the name though. Gotta say the video sounds like something that needs to make a comeback!

KITT drove himself off set and hit turbo boost to get away :)

Ted Mulry Gang was a 70's Aussie band they weren't huge overseas but they were popular here. The Hoff took the song to number 2 in the UK. And since you want a comeback.

Reactions: redfly
Uhh, I don't think so. But I could be wrong. We need another opinion.

I can't think of who else it looks like from that sort of era if it is only Exodus and Testament. It's not anyone from Exodus I don't think.

Ok two weeks after Xmas! :p

I've already got the grumpy bit working. I spent an hour trying to set up a new web photo gallery for a client only to have the internet drop out while I was in the middle of playing with all the security. If I could have wrung someone's neck I would have!

KITT drove himself off set and hit turbo boost to get away :)

Ted Mulry Gang was a 70's Aussie band they weren't huge overseas but they were popular here. The Hoff took the song to number 2 in the UK. And since you want a comeback.

HA! Just the still is hilarious. I'm going need a bit to prepare myself for this!

Yeah I need to ponder this, or look up old photos. It might be him. But Alex was super skinny and young and I've never seen his hair like that .

I had a quick look and no one else with dark hair seems to fit the bill. It's obviously an old photo (it's in black and white :p ) so pin pointing an age might be the key to who it is and whether it's someone from another band.

I had a quick look and no one else with dark hair seems to fit the bill. It's obviously an old photo (it's in black and white :p ) so pin pointing an age might be the key to who it is and whether it's someone from another band.
I think that guy on the right is wearing eye shadow? I just can't place him.
(looks like it's around 87 to me.)

I think that guy on the right is wearing eye shadow? I just can't place him.
(looks like it's around 87 to me.)

Yeah I think you're right there does seem to be a touch of something there and not just camera shadow

They should have had the Hoff back!

Yeah the new guy was the most unconvincing part of the show. I think Hoff did make an appearance in the last episode but the guy they had playing the lead role was just not cool enough to take on the brand.