The what's going on in Thrash thread

Maybe it's just a random guy?

Maybe you're right. It's kind of annoying because we are either missing something obvious or no one else cares. It was posted on the guys FB pages a few weeks back and not one commentor has asked who the third guy is, just talk about Exodus and Testament.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah the new guy was the most unconvincing part of the show. I think Hoff did make an appearance in the last episode but the guy they had playing the lead role was just not cool enough to take on the brand.
I'd only seen the commercial for it. But I could tell that that was going to be the case. Shoulda gone with Hoff!

Reactions: Slammed
Maybe you're right. It's kind of annoying because we are either missing something obvious or no one else cares. It was posted on the guys FB pages a few weeks back and not one commentor has asked who the third guy is, just talk about Exodus and Testament.
The teased hair and eye shadow... too heavy and frankly old looking to be Alex. it's gotta be a rando or someone from a band they toured with maybe. It's going to bug me now!

Reactions: Slammed
The teased hair and eye shadow... too heavy and frankly old looking to be Alex. it's gotta be a rando or someone from a band they toured with maybe. It's going to bug me now!

Going by the way Chuck looks it's got to be fairly early, maybe around the Legacy or before? His face was filling out a bit more by the New Order wasn't it.

Yeah I'd be interested to see what it is as well. Not that interested in buying it if the demos are shitty quality, but there is some interesting names on the list.