The what's going on in Thrash thread

Hatriot are playing Star Wars day at some place called Toots Tavern in CA. The other bands aren't bands I know but Hatirot are promising to play new songs so it will be interesting to see if there is any footage come from the show.
Will be on the look out mate!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Other than a session of listening tonight not really.In full swing with the spring cleaning thing you?Would be cool to see Flotsam and the Kill later this month in upstate New York though!
Nope! not a thing lol. I don't even want to go outside here. My mom had two lyme ticks on her in two weeks the first one was three weeks, and that was in the yard. I can't even imagine how bad it's going to be once it stays warm.

Is that really the closest Flotsam is playing?

Reactions: Neptune
Happy 60th to Bobby

Overkill-Fuck-You-And-Then-Some-CD.jpg
Wow no way! Still going strong!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I'll respond to myself here. The new Warchest album is fucking fast, blistering fast and it's unrelenting, but that's all it is. The vocals are shit, kind of a poor mix between death metal and hardcore but not quiet either and the lyrics have very little substance. I certainly wont be buying it.
Oh well can't win them all I guess! Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Hahaha! Gonna scare some geeks!

Haha. I was kind of surprised too see them advertising it as a May the 4th gig and with Star Wars imagery, I didn't think Star Wars was that big (or talked about) among the metal fraternity but maybe I am wrong.

Reactions: redfly
Nope! not a thing lol. I don't even want to go outside here. My mom had two lyme ticks on her in two weeks the first one was three weeks, and that was in the yard. I can't even imagine how bad it's going to be once it stays warm.

Is that really the closest Flotsam is playing?
Jesus Christ that is awful is she doing ok?The only other closest place is Hartford on the 28th and I know how much you hate that area lol!

Haha. I was kind of surprised too see them advertising it as a May the 4th gig and with Star Wars imagery, I didn't think Star Wars was that big (or talked about) among the metal fraternity but maybe I am wrong.
I like both..at least the old Star Wars anyway. But I can't speak for the younger nerds ;)

Reactions: Slammed
Jesus Christ that is awful is she doing ok?The only other closest place is Hartford on the 28th and I know how much you hate that area lol!
So far, they put her on antibiotics as a precaution. Guess we'll see.
Yeah man Hartford...bleh! It figures they always played MA before I got here lol.

Reactions: Neptune
The Force Awakens is actually pretty good. The rest are all crap.

My problem is that I saw the originals and like most people thought they were good. Then when the new ones were announced I was older and more pigheaded and decided it was done as a money spinner and not worthy of seeing. My brain has held me to that thought every since and every time the kids have watched or talked about it I just tune out :)