The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I wasn't big on the original Transformer movie, Bumbleee was okay but the story was very lacking. I did see both Dead Pools, but I don't think of him in the same class as Hollywood blockbusters.

Reactions: redfly
I know they called Dead Pool an Anti-hero, but to me they were was just a funny movies. They didn't take themselves seriously and they had a lot of silliness and ridiculous over the top stuff. Where as the bigger superhero movies seem to rely on over the top but they take themselves too serious while doing it. I do like watching some of the CGI but after a while one big bang tends to look like another even with different characters.

It might not be thrash, although maybe it is, but probably it's not, but then again who knows. Anyway there is some interesting riff work, especially on Burn The Night, on this album. It's probably a little more classic metal than new metal and the guy does scream quite well but it's not a bad debut.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It might not be thrash, although maybe it is, but probably it's not, but then again who knows. Anyway there is some interesting riff work, especially on Burn The Night, on this album. It's probably a little more classic metal than new metal and the guy does scream quite well but it's not a bad debut.

hqdefault.jpg

My brother sent me one of those tracks about a month ago,pretty solid stuff indeed!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Bloody Youtube anyone can get themselves on video doing anything. What's with all the wannabes and their guitar playing? :)

Reactions: Neptune
Hahaha, yeah we all do! I kinda doubt they'd do anything but the European festivals. I hope they can do a real tour but I don't really see how he'll have the time.

Yeah unless Testament take time off he's not going to have time to tour DA. I'm just hoping he has the time while Testament are recording to also record for DA.