The what's going on in Thrash thread

I've kind of ignored that album and the promo from it because I thought I had enough DM in my life for now. But it's not too bad, I might have to look into it a bit further.

Currently listening to

Germany thrash, probably more in the vein of Sodom

Yup German Thrash alright! It rips,Thanks!

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I thought it was pretty good for a debut album too. There is a little bit of immaturity in the lyrics at times but there is nothing wrong with the music.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I was the same. Not that I'll buy his book until I find it in the throw out bins but if these interviews are indicative of what's in the new book I wont be in much of a hurry to read it either

Yeah I was the same. Not that I'll buy his book until I find it in the throw out bins but if these interviews are indicative of what's in the new book I wont be in much of a hurry to read it either
I wonder what the real difference in the two books will be. I have to remember to order the Sleeping Giants cd of his.

Reactions: Slammed
I wonder what the real difference in the two books will be. I have to remember to order the Sleeping Giants cd of his.

I think I remember him saying the second book touches on some things in more depth and other things like the business side of what he does.
I'll probably get the CD but I might wait from some tracks from it first

That would be cool. I hope it proves true. But it would have to be after the current Testament tour right?

Sept 25 - 28. Not sure how that impacts the Testament stuff but I'd imagine it's ok since the promoter says Gene will be a part of the touring band.