The what's going on in Thrash thread

Posted on the Hatriot FB page

64934929_3270975672928497_3945674085605834752_n.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Lol, what in the hell is this supposed to mean?

In the Sacred Reich article

"John Ellsworth
I think it’s time to break up the good ol boys network. Hoglan, Bostaph, Bitner, Portnoy, Tempesta, Dette, McClain. All get one job after another, while people of color can’t even get an audition. Sad."

Reactions: Slammed
Lol, what in the hell is this supposed to mean?

In the Sacred Reich article

"John Ellsworth
I think it’s time to break up the good ol boys network. Hoglan, Bostaph, Bitner, Portnoy, Tempesta, Dette, McClain. All get one job after another, while people of color can’t even get an audition. Sad."

What happens is those 'white man' drummers all get together in a little secret room once a year and decide who is going to retire, who is going to be sick, and who just doesn't deserve a job. Once the decision is made they then farm themselves out to these bands as hired help to ensure that no coloured drummer ever gets hired. It's been going on for years. It's the reason Spinal Tap couldn't keep a drummer, they hired coloured people and every time the drummer took the stage the good ol boys network blew them up.

Reactions: redfly
It really is a special level of hatred that allows one to think along those lines. It's not just straight hate, it's hate with thought, which could be dangerous

Reactions: redfly
Fucking woe is me #87235243
Last year I was bitching to one of the kids teachers, we've been mates 40 years, about how fucked the sound and lights were at the school concert so he volunteered me to do it this year. The school's been giving me the shits this year because they wont actually agree to doing stuff to help the kids and wont organise shit properly so I was working on pulling out and leaving the sound and lights to them again. But today one of the kids comes home and has scored the lead role in the concert so I have to be there both nights anyway and it's going to be hard to convince them I'm too busy to help when I have to be there to pick up my kid all the time.
Bastards set this up deliberately I bet!!

Reactions: redfly and Neptune