The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm pretty sure, although I could be wrong, the beast's head from the album cover can be seen just to the right of the kit. If it is the head it kind of suggests that there is quite a bit of the back drop we can't see.

The worst thing about a small stage with no drum riser is nowhere to put your drinks :)
Oh yeah I see it. I think you're right. And I doubt they have a short and long version lol.

Haha! well wtf, that is criminal! Guess you had to use the tops of the bouncers heads? :)

Reactions: Slammed
Oh yeah I see it. I think you're right. And I doubt they have a short and long version lol.

Haha! well wtf, that is criminal! Guess you had to use the tops of the bouncers heads? :)

Yeah it looks like a really small venue, the stage isn't cramped but it's small, the crowd seems small, and I hope for the band's sake got into the gig more as it went on.

The problem is getting a bouncer to stand still :)

Reactions: redfly
By the way I did notice Gilbert didn't exactly play the whole solo the way it was written :). Maybe he was just talking about the new album.

Damn bouncers, No respect!

By the way I did notice Gilbert didn't exactly play the whole solo the way it was written :). Maybe he was just talking about the new album.

Damn bouncers, No respect!

Maybe he saw the crowd weren't into it so didn't give them the full blown show :)

It's hard to have respect for others when you don't have it for yourself :)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sa...et-for-click-inducing-trump-bashing-headline/

Political opinions aside, maybe he has a point. 2000 comments on the original post seems like the definition of clickbait.

I love the way Blabber actually report their facts. They make Phil out to be the one who spoke out and named Blabber but they don't apologise for using the clickbait headline which was cherry picked from a full interview. Seems to me that yet again Blabber are trying to convince people they are not the problem while wallowing in their own pit of shit.

I do feel worried for Jon Ellsworth though, all those comments on the new post and no post from him about hiring coloured drummers. I hope he's not sick :)

Apparently it's four days until a Hatriot single drops. Looks like they are going with Organic Remains.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sa...et-for-click-inducing-trump-bashing-headline/

Political opinions aside, maybe he has a point. 2000 comments on the original post seems like the definition of clickbait.

I love the way Blabber actually report their facts. They make Phil out to be the one who spoke out and named Blabber but they don't apologise for using the clickbait headline which was cherry picked from a full interview. Seems to me that yet again Blabber are trying to convince people they are not the problem while wallowing in their own pit of shit.

I do feel worried for Jon Ellsworth though, all those comments on the new post and no post from him about hiring coloured drummers. I hope he's not sick :)
Yeah this was a very clear cut cherry picking clickbait headline. It was a very small part of the interview and he explained his views very well. 2000 comments is obviously a reaction to the headline. Nothing else has come close.

Haha Blabber did their job well. No responsibility whatsoever.

Ellsworth is probably driving to Rinds house as we speak.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah this was a very clear cut cherry picking clickbait headline. It was a very small part of the interview and he explained his views very well. 2000 comments is obviously a reaction to the headline. Nothing else has come close.

Haha Blabber did their job well. No responsibility whatsoever.

Ellsworth is probably driving to Rinds house as we speak.

I hope Ellsworth is taking a bunch of coloured drummers with him. I don't think Phil's ever seen a coloured drummer :)