The what's going on in Thrash thread

Our planting season here was two weeks behind. But everything seems good now. The strawberries are awesome this year.

That's weird, they told us our summer planting last year was behind schedule yet I know people who planted early as reaped major benefits. I think I'd have had better strawberries if I had started early because by they time mine were really starting to come good we got a bout of extreme hot that just fried everything. I'm going to be early this year, strawberries are already in and running, with luck I'll have fruit by October.

Reactions: redfly
I feel like someone asks him this almost every damn interview. Scott as well.

It's the question people want answered, and answered, and answered. The stupid thing is I reckon Scott and Frankie would be some of the last to know if such a gig was going to happen. Metallica would have to pull their fingers out first, then Lars would have to put aside his dislike for Dave, then they'd have to convince Slayer to come out of retirement, then Dave would have to be ok health wise. Really asking Anthrax the question is pointless.

I'll check this in a little bit :headbang:

I gave that song a brief listen and I think I'll give YT a go to see what else they have. I don't know that it's going to be a great new find but there is some promise there.

Edit: still have to check out that Terravore from the Testament gig the other day

That's weird, they told us our summer planting last year was behind schedule yet I know people who planted early as reaped major benefits. I think I'd have had better strawberries if I had started early because by they time mine were really starting to come good we got a bout of extreme hot that just fried everything. I'm going to be early this year, strawberries are already in and running, with luck I'll have fruit by October.
Overall it seems like we are having a better growing year. Hopefully it continues for the blueberries. I hope you have better luck this season!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It's the question people want answered, and answered, and answered. The stupid thing is I reckon Scott and Frankie would be some of the last to know if such a gig was going to happen. Metallica would have to pull their fingers out first, then Lars would have to put aside his dislike for Dave, then they'd have to convince Slayer to come out of retirement, then Dave would have to be ok health wise. Really asking Anthrax the question is pointless.
Yeah it really is pointless to ask them....maybe they should ask, I don't know. Tom? I know Kirk said he would like more. But you know everything is James and Lars. It's a loaded question anyway. It brings out all the people that think Slayer will be ripping them off if they do anything after the last show.

Reactions: Slammed
I gave that song a brief listen and I think I'll give YT a go to see what else they have. I don't know that it's going to be a great new find but there is some promise there.

Edit: still have to check out that Terravore from the Testament gig the other day
Oh right! Thanks, I have to do the same with Terravore.

Overall it seems like we are having a better growing year. Hopefully it continues for the blueberries. I hope you have better luck this season!

We are going on a cruise in January, whatever I grow is going to have to look after itself for a week or so during the most prolific growing time so I am a little hesitant with what I'm going to grow this year.

Yeah it really is pointless to ask them....maybe they should ask, I don't know. Tom? I know Kirk said he would like more. But you know everything is James and Lars. It's a loaded question anyway. It brings out all the people that think Slayer will be ripping them off if they do anything after the last show.

Yeah I think James and Lars are the stumbling block. But Metallica in general are also a stumbling block because like it or not they will have to headline and fitting in with their schedule will have to be taken into consideration.

I'm sure the Slayer fans where ever the gig takes place wont feel ripped off :)

Oh right! Thanks, I have to do the same with Terravore.

Terravore is easier because they only have one EP and one album so what they have on YT is limited but they do have a bandcamp page with a few singles on it.

listening to

Ooo I hope somewhere good!

That depends on your definition of good. It's only a short one but we leave Melbourne and go down around Tasmania then up to Kangaroo Island and Adelaide then back to Melbourne. It's far from tropical, only about a week in length and most of the days are spent on shore with the sailing done at night. Its biggest advantage is that it's still a cruise but not an international cruise so we don't need passports and stuff which are a pain in the arse to get these days.

That depends on your definition of good. It's only a short one but we leave Melbourne and go down around Tasmania then up to Kangaroo Island and Adelaide then back to Melbourne. It's far from tropical, only about a week in length and most of the days are spent on shore with the sailing done at night. Its biggest advantage is that it's still a cruise but not an international cruise so we don't need passports and stuff which are a pain in the arse to get these days.
Fits my definition lol

Fits my definition lol

It's on the same ship Mum and Dad went on earlier this year so it's got all the perks of a big liner but just not going into international waters. I'm not much of a sightseer anyway so stopping in a heap of different ports, overseas or in Australia doesn't worry me greatly.

ARGH FFS I go into the lounge to fix the lounge suite and I come back and the place is full of fucking pop music shit of little gay teenage boys who I don't know singing about love and shit! WTF I think my brain is about to melt!

ARGH FFS I go into the lounge to fix the lounge suite and I come back and the place is full of fucking pop music shit of little gay teenage boys who I don't know singing about love and shit! WTF I think my brain is about to melt!
Oh good lord. That should have been banned as prerequisite for helping.