The what's going on in Thrash thread

Rob sounds really great here. Good ell phone too lol. I wish someone would catch All Guns Blazing like this.

Where's KK? :)

Rob's growing into his voice over this tour. When it started his voice was okay but not great, before the tour when he was doing stuff with Baby Metal and others it was almost like he wasn't going to be able to keep up. But he's definitely not showing those signs now.

Cell phone was too far away from him to kick :)

Reactions: redfly
Yeah it's something I wouldn't have thought about being part of metal. I suppose a few bands have used them for different reasons but I don't know of too many popular bands who have done it.

The guy that seems to be Memorian is Greek, not sure if the lyrics are Greek. Jnr wrote the lyrics to a song called Rules Of Engagement on the Evolution album Gene played on. He also played bass on two tracks while Steve DiGiorgio did bass on the rest of the songs.

Not bad, the singer reminds of Dio and Halford..who is it Ripper? lol. The solo around 2:49 on sounds like Mustaine's last solo on Holy Wars

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah it's Ripper but the vocals on the rest of the album is the guy who sung for Zimmer's Hole.

Where's KK? :)

Rob's growing into his voice over this tour. When it started his voice was okay but not great, before the tour when he was doing stuff with Baby Metal and others it was almost like he wasn't going to be able to keep up. But he's definitely not showing those signs now.

Cell phone was too far away from him to kick :)
Oh KK? He watched this and is off sulking because they don't sound tired and lifeless like he's said.

He might be off ringing Blabber to tell them that someone from JP farted in the dressing rooms and in his day that wouldn't have happened.

I forgot that single was dropping overnight. Maybe it's been too long between Hatriot albums but while I don't hate that song I think it's going to take me time to appreciate it.

Yeah that would be a cool idea. It's good to see the out pouring of good will for Dave but I also hope the Megacruise doesn't turn into a huge tribute to Dave since he wont be able to sing. That would be a bit annoying.
I guess to me it would only be annoying if he planned it that way lol. They could always do some cool jam stuff.