The what's going on in Thrash thread

I bet a lot of people lol.

On Blabber there would be all those people saying it was a stupid idea and that they suck for doing it, then when it's revealed that it was all made up they would say they knew it all along and were just playing along. :)

Reactions: redfly
I see some of the commentors are calling out that man/chick thing that is always attacking Dave Mustaine, but she/he/it doesn't seem to be biting.

That figures. I haven't looked at many of the comments for Mustaine except the first day and then the thing with Chuck. Since I can't punch them I figured I wouldn't look lol. But now I gotta see. :cool:

Reactions: Slammed
I only looked at the one's on the article from Chuck and the one from Jnr, but they have been quite well behaved really, I'm kind of shocked, I didn't think they had it in them.

"Testament caught with their pants down following in new plagiarism case!"

Today thrash band Testament have been forced to answer to claims that they have been caught copying fellow thrash stalwarts Overkill by releasing jogging pants that look remarkably like those which Overkill released only hours before. An unnamed person close to both bands told us that the pants were completely different, one had the word Overkill on them while the others had Testament, therefore there was no case to answer for either band. But we dug deeper and found that it's a trend that has been going on for many years and it covers a wide variety of merchandise released by the band Overkill, hockey jerseys have also been included in the case as evidence. A spokesperson who wanted to be named, but we didn't feel like it, told us we were idiots for printing this click bait story with no substance. But we support you, the buying public, we think you have a right to know about the plagiarism that is rampant in the industry and who is responsible.

Tell us what you think about this topic, other metal topics, suicide rates in Mongolia, teen pregnancy and politics below. More news as it comes to hand.

Practise for my new career at Blabbermouth :)

Obviously I need my morning coffee because while Pukhkcy have released a new range of jogger pants for both bands and they shared it on FB, I just made the rest of that shit up for no apparent reason.
Must be time for breakfast.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
"Testament caught with their pants down following in new plagiarism case!"

Today thrash band Testament have been forced to answer to claims that they have been caught copying fellow thrash stalwarts Overkill by releasing jogging pants that look remarkably like those which Overkill released only hours before. An unnamed person close to both bands told us that the pants were completely different, one had the word Overkill on them while the others had Testament, therefore there was no case to answer for either band. But we dug deeper and found that it's a trend that has been going on for many years and it covers a wide variety of merchandise released by the band Overkill, hockey jerseys have also been included in the case as evidence. A spokesperson who wanted to be named, but we didn't feel like it, told us we were idiots for printing this click bait story with no substance. But we support you, the buying public, we think you have a right to know about the plagiarism that is rampant in the industry and who is responsible.

Tell us what you think about this topic, other metal topics, suicide rates in Mongolia, teen pregnancy and politics below. More news as it comes to hand.

Practise for my new career at Blabbermouth :)

Obviously I need my morning coffee because while Pukhkcy have released a new range of jogger pants for both bands and they shared it on FB, I just made the rest of that shit up for no apparent reason.
Must be time for breakfast.
Bwahahahaha!! holy fucking shit! That is pure gold man!!! Now that's how you go the extra mile! :kickass::kickass::lol::lol:

That would be great. Like the Disney mascots. Probably have to take the hands off though. The rest of that bill looks like complete dogshit.

Yeah I'm not sure what the gig is about. One of the comments appears to suggest Adult Swim had something to do with cancelling the show so so I guess it's some feel good thing for Adult Swim rather than an actual concert.

Yeah I'm not sure what the gig is about. One of the comments appears to suggest Adult Swim had something to do with cancelling the show so so I guess it's some feel good thing for Adult Swim rather than an actual concert.
I thought he couldn't use the name Dethclock for some reason anymore.

Speaking of comments, did you see the ones making fun of Bach's math about the 2 out of 5 comment? Lol he's clearly saying 2 out of 5 original members for the jam. God they're dumb.

There was some mention of that in the article but I don't know enough about the dispute to understand it all.

The entire comment section on that Bach article is hilarious. I swear if most of those people were capable of thinking for themselves they would hit delete before they hit send.

Lol I know! They're in such a rush to say something they think is witty and cutting they make themselves look like childish idiots. Which I guess most of them actually are anyway.

That's a bit unfair, would childish people continually bring up past happenings like Bach commenting and picking a fight?

I saw that video posted elsewhere and forgot about it. Heathen aren't a band I followed closely. I listened to their music and some of it is good, their later stuff not so good, but I never really got to know who was in the band or what they were doing.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly