The what's going on in Thrash thread

The first two are brilliant but I really didn't like the third one. I hope the new album is like Breaking The Silence not The Evolution Of Chaos.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah you guys are right the first two are pretty damn good,and although I do like some of Evolution Of chaos it just doesn’t grab me all the way through.Gotta love you some Altus and Lum though! I will be picking it up for that reason alone!!!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Overkill's thrash back Thursday goes back to a day when the music was loud and the hair plentiful.

65527308_2227468350671830_661059668025540608_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah you guys are right the first two are pretty damn good,and although I do like some of Evolution Of chaos it just doesn’t grab me all the way through.Gotta love you some Altus and Lum though! I will be picking it up for that reason alone!!!
Yeah I'll get it just to hear where the clip they posted goes to.

Yeah I agree, I know there is a meet and greet in the package but geez how they justify that is beyond me.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I figured that was a typo, but if it's not it's even more of a joke for $200. I wonder how much Rob charges for a meet and greet.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...chris-poland-on-hammer-comes-down-song-audio/

I'm not really surprised but seeing that song list for the sampler really does make the album less inviting.

At first I thought the song he's just released called Hammer Goes Down was a cover of his own Temple Of Brutality song Hammer which has the lyrics 'when the hammer goes down' but it's not and now I feel a bit ripped off because I think the TOB song is better.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...chris-poland-on-hammer-comes-down-song-audio/

I'm not really surprised but seeing that song list for the sampler really does make the album less inviting.

At first I thought the song he's just released called Hammer Goes Down was a cover of his own Temple Of Brutality song Hammer which has the lyrics 'when the hammer goes down' but it's not and now I feel a bit ripped off because I think the TOB song is better.
Arg, shit. Ok I gotta check this out in a bit. Damn I hate mowing the lawn when it's super hot.

Reactions: Slammed
I think it's $300 for the VIP....:lol:. I can't even imagine the people who would shell out for that.

I can't imagine why they think anyone but diehard fans who probably should get tickets for free would want to pay for such a show.

Arg, shit. Ok I gotta check this out in a bit. Damn I hate mowing the lawn when it's super hot.

I hate mowing the lawn at any time :)

I want to hear the Sleeping Giants album but I really am not excited about it. I hope it's a good album but I'm just not hearing it yet.

I can't imagine why they think anyone but diehard fans who probably should get tickets for free would want to pay for such a show.
No me either. Not at all. And why can't the other guys dip their beak in? Kirk's loaded, so is rob. But the other two? Doubt it.

Lol, did you see that Tom Carol on blabber has had to change his name twice in two weeks? First to Tom Carr and now Tommy Carr :rolleyes:. Gee we can't tell by your posts or anything.

Reactions: Slammed
No me either. Not at all. And why can't the other guys dip their beak in? Kirk's loaded, so is rob. But the other two? Doubt it.

Lol, did you see that Tom Carol on blabber has had to change his name twice in two weeks? First to Tom Carr and now Tommy Carr :rolleyes:. Gee we can't tell by your posts or anything.

Even without them being loaded I don't understand why they think half the band is worth more than what most of the concert tickets for the full band cost.

No I wasn't paying attention, I was however surprised Blabber didn't happily report on the Steven Adler's suicide attempt only to come back three hours later and report that's not what happened.