The what's going on in Thrash thread

Goddamn fuck shit poo bastard muthafucker. I'm waiting for my parts supplier to confirm an order so I can go down and pick it up. It's a two hour trip down there and I don't want to leave before confirmation but I really want the parts today. Why can't people just work to my schedule?

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I know they have a lot of orders to process. I know I'm not their special client. I know all sorts of things but dammit I'm pissed off, they've had 5 hours since opening they should have found the bloody order by now. But I still think I'm more important than everyone else :)

Four hour round trip, but it's not going to happen today, it's nearly 2pm I can't be bothered hitting the road today. If confirmation comes in soon I'll head down first thing in the morning. The way it's going it would have been quicker to order for home delivery :)

Four hour round trip, but it's not going to happen today, it's nearly 2pm I can't be bothered hitting the road today. If confirmation comes in soon I'll head down first thing in the morning. The way it's going it would have been quicker to order for home delivery :)
Yeah that's a good chunk of time to set aside. I'd order for home lol. Unless it's cool drive.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah that's a good chunk of time to set aside. I'd order for home lol. Unless it's cool drive.

It's an easy drive, all freeway and it's school holidays so it's quiet on the road. I prefer to pick up larger orders to make sure all the parts are in the boxes before I leave the place. When it's only one or two items they can't usually fuck it up, but when it's much more it's too risky.

Reactions: redfly
Cool picture for a gig that's not all about them :)

exodusbondedbycon2019_0.jpg

Oh yes it is, I read it wrong. I thought they were appearing at Comicon, but this is a gig at the House Of Blues at the same tome CC is on by the look of it.

Reactions: redfly