The what's going on in Thrash thread

I didn't know Derrick sang. I knew he did guitar and played on Demonic. My argument was only over Testament, not Legacy. Zetro has a thing on Derrick but I haven't watched it yet. It has a few parts to it.

Fuck wiki.

It doesn't appear to be for long, but Eric and Derrick started out in school and apparently they did some gigs, but they could have been lounge rooms and garages it doesn't say. It wasn't for long apparently

Wiki is the font of knowledge!

Reactions: redfly
It is a book but it's really just silly stories and thoughts about him being a viking. People pay him to do all sorts of things, he was an actor, he's been a piano player, he's been a producer. He's a whore when it comes to money, in his own words he'll fist your best friend if it means getting his music heard by another person.
Lol, by actor do you mean the movie Rockstar?

Reactions: Slammed
Lol, by actor do you mean the movie Rockstar?

Well he acted and it was a movie. If you take out the thought it was based on Ripper then it's not the worst movie ever.
Also he put on a great act in the Ozzy video, No More Tears Tour I think it was, the one with the speaker grill cover. He acted like a complete and utter twat most of the time and the way he shit on Ozzy was hilarious.

Well he acted and it was a movie. If you take out the thought it was based on Ripper then it's not the worst movie ever.
Also he put on a great act in the Ozzy video, No More Tears Tour I think it was, the one with the speaker grill cover. He acted like a complete and utter twat most of the time and the way he shit on Ozzy was hilarious.
I remember him having like two lines? I could be wrong. But I guess technically yes. He acted like a guitar player in a band. So I guess that does count! :)
I don't remember the Ozzy thing at all. But now I wish I did!

I remember him having like two lines? I could be wrong. But I guess technically yes. He acted like a guitar player in a band. So I guess that does count! :)
I don't remember the Ozzy thing at all. But now I wish I did!

I haven't watched it for a long time he might have only had a few lines but he appeared as the rock god guitarist in a few scenes. It's the same act he does every night on stage with BLS only with BLS he thinks he's a viking and not a pretty boy.

I always remember the scene from the Ozzy video where between songs Zakk and the rest of the band are in their rooms getting angry with the way things are going and about half way through the video Zakk can be seen storming into the room yelling something like. "No wonder he's calling it the fucking farewell tour because I'm fucking outta here." It was all a set up and despite Ozzy being a bit of a prima donna ordering the band around they were still friends but the band seemed to be rebelling. The same video at the very end Ozzy can be seen standing on stage telling a very very young Jack Osbourne that he must always end the show by thanking the crowd and telling them he loves them.

Given some of the idiocy of Billy Milano and his rabid fucking fans that would kiss his arse just for the chance to hear him speak I'm more embarrassed that they admit it was Billy who gave them the name change. I don't care that chuck wasn't there at the beginning. :)

I saw that on Blabber. Someone said LOG has two shows a few days before that date with Hail. Interesting to see if he plays them. Maybe he can't handle a full set yet? Or maybe LOG is too demanding overall right now. Anyway, he knows what people are thinking, he's not dumb. You'd think he'd say something about his status with them.

I haven't got to Blabber yet this morning, been busy chasing bits and pieces at the shop.
I'm not a huge fan of these mixed band shows, but I wouldn't mind betting what you say has some weight. Back injuries are serious shit and some times they take forever to heal, a drummer has to be the worst role to play with any sort of back injury. If he's not up to a full show one of these shows is probably a good test to see how he can handle things.
The last statement from the Blythe I thought was a shitty way to handle things but you're right I think Adler should say something.

I haven't watched it for a long time he might have only had a few lines but he appeared as the rock god guitarist in a few scenes. It's the same act he does every night on stage with BLS only with BLS he thinks he's a viking and not a pretty boy.

I always remember the scene from the Ozzy video where between songs Zakk and the rest of the band are in their rooms getting angry with the way things are going and about half way through the video Zakk can be seen storming into the room yelling something like. "No wonder he's calling it the fucking farewell tour because I'm fucking outta here." It was all a set up and despite Ozzy being a bit of a prima donna ordering the band around they were still friends but the band seemed to be rebelling. The same video at the very end Ozzy can be seen standing on stage telling a very very young Jack Osbourne that he must always end the show by thanking the crowd and telling them he loves them.
He must have forgotten to add biker gang along with Viking :)

I'm only vaguely starting to remember the vid you're talking about. It's a long time since I watched anything on that tour..

I haven't got to Blabber yet this morning, been busy chasing bits and pieces at the shop.
I'm not a huge fan of these mixed band shows, but I wouldn't mind betting what you say has some weight. Back injuries are serious shit and some times they take forever to heal, a drummer has to be the worst role to play with any sort of back injury. If he's not up to a full show one of these shows is probably a good test to see how he can handle things.
The last statement from the Blythe I thought was a shitty way to handle things but you're right I think Adler should say something.

I know how long a pulled back muscle can last. I can't even imagine how long what he has could take.
Yeah Blythe's statement only added fuel to the fire. I'm not sure why he did it like that. He's smart enough to know what that would do as well.

He must have forgotten to add biker gang along with Viking :)

I'm only vaguely starting to remember the vid you're talking about. It's a long time since I watched anything on that tour..

Actually he speaks very little about bikes, the whole BLS image of leather and patches is about being a 'family' and being united. He doesn't care who plays in the band, no one has been fired and no one has quit, all he cares about is the BLS brand. I reckon if Ozzy and Sharon taught him anything in those early years where he admits he looked like a chick it was that it makes no difference how many people hate you, shit on you, or suggest you can't play, you play for the ones that do like you and you give them what they want, no one else matters.

Yeah it might not have been the No More Tears Tour, instead the farewell tour which I think had another name, the video was called Live and Loud I think. It was also about the time Ozzy and Kelly first released Changes from memory.

I know how long a pulled back muscle can last. I can't even imagine how long what he has could take.
Yeah Blythe's statement only added fuel to the fire. I'm not sure why he did it like that. He's smart enough to know what that would do as well.

Backs aren't something to fuck around with, medical science is getting better and can do a lot but backs are still not a simple repair. My back often gives me major grief if I sit at a table for too long. Things like family dinners, eating out in groups etc often leave me is a heap of pain. I know some of my problem is with poor posture but there is no way I could subject myself to actually playing at a kit, even if I could hold a beat for more than 3 seconds.

As much as we shit on the likes of Blabber etc for shit writing and shit headlines there really does seem to be a collection of musos out there who are also happy to give Blabber etc shit comments and lines to make their job easy.

Actually he speaks very little about bikes, the whole BLS image of leather and patches is about being a 'family' and being united. He doesn't care who plays in the band, no one has been fired and no one has quit, all he cares about is the BLS brand. I reckon if Ozzy and Sharon taught him anything in those early years where he admits he looked like a chick it was that it makes no difference how many people hate you, shit on you, or suggest you can't play, you play for the ones that do like you and you give them what they want, no one else matters.

Yeah it might not have been the No More Tears Tour, instead the farewell tour which I think had another name, the video was called Live and Loud I think. It was also about the time Ozzy and Kelly first released Changes from memory.
Well, they're sure going for that biker gang look. Can't blame someone for suggesting it lol.

I have the vhs of Live And Loud. I haven't had a vcr in many years though.

Backs aren't something to fuck around with, medical science is getting better and can do a lot but backs are still not a simple repair. My back often gives me major grief if I sit at a table for too long. Things like family dinners, eating out in groups etc often leave me is a heap of pain. I know some of my problem is with poor posture but there is no way I could subject myself to actually playing at a kit, even if I could hold a beat for more than 3 seconds.

As much as we shit on the likes of Blabber etc for shit writing and shit headlines there really does seem to be a collection of musos out there who are also happy to give Blabber etc shit comments and lines to make their job easy.
Mine too, except it's usually standing to long that messes my back up. Sometimes it's screwed up for weeks and up and down both legs at it's worst.

Yeah, Blabbermouth gets plenty of help sometimes!

Well, they're sure going for that biker gang look. Can't blame someone for suggesting it lol.

I have the vhs of Live And Loud. I haven't had a vcr in many years though.

I don't think he is against the idea that it's a biker look but at the same time he's more about vikings and using his crotchal Mjölnir to conquer the world, and his wife.

I have it on VHS and CD, the CD has the speaker grill cover but the VHS is just a standard plastic cover. I don't think I have it on DVD but I seem to remember watching it more recently that I remember having a VCR connected.

Mine too, except it's usually standing to long that messes my back up. Sometimes it's screwed up for weeks and up and down both legs at it's worst.

Yeah, Blabbermouth gets plenty of help sometimes!

Mine used to be a standing issue but these days it's sitting and sometimes it happens in bed too. That really shits me when for seemingly no reason I just wake up and roll over to get out of bed and my back fires a shot and I nearly end up on the floor. Of course those times provide entertainment for my family but it doesn't make me feel better.