The what's going on in Thrash thread

I honestly have no real opinion yet. I'm still planning on getting it though.
And yes, mowing anytime sucks!

I want it to be good because I think most stuff Jnr has done, has been good but It bugged me this morning when I thought I was going to get a remake of the cool Temple song and I got something nowhere near that.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah the price is way out of whack for the show. Just way way out. How can you not feel bad gauging your fans like that?

Lol, he started slowly but now s posting in full swing with his usual dumb shit.
Yeah I saw that about the Adler thing. I bet they were salivating as the typed it up to put out there.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah the price is way out of whack for the show. Just way way out. How can you not feel bad gauging your fans like that?

Lol, he started slowly but now s posting in full swing with his usual dumb shit.
Yeah I saw that about the Adler thing. I bet they were salivating as the typed it up to put out there.

Yeah I would think the same think. It's one thing to be paid for something you do but to be to do something someone else has already done and not do it better while asking for a kings ransom sucks. I'm surprised the fans buy it.

Dumbshit and dumbshit articles, seems like a match made in heaven :)

By nowhere near do you mean quality? Or heaviness?

More so the feel. I know part of the feeling is that I was disappointed he released a song so close in title to the TOB song and it wasn't as good, but I also wasn't feeling much from the hammer song.

Yeah I would think the same think. It's one thing to be paid for something you do but to be to do something someone else has already done and not do it better while asking for a kings ransom sucks. I'm surprised the fans buy it.

Dumbshit and dumbshit articles, seems like a match made in heaven :)

And not really share the wealth. Poor guy from Ugly Kid Joe :(:rofl:. Bet he could use the cash.I saw a photo of Kirk with his Pops, man those things are seriously stupid looking. You gotta have a fat ego to have people keep making toys of yourself. But at least it looked like he dropped the "Von" from his name.

:lol:
Truth!

Reactions: Slammed
Actually that UKJ guy seems to have made a name for himself turning up on other peoples stages. For years he's done songs with Lemmy and Motorhead, Doro, Halford, all sorts of people. The first time I saw his name on something I didn't realise who he was, then when I heard him sing other peoples songs I realised he's actually got a pretty good voice. I have no idea what he does now but obviously UKJ isn't it.

Yeah I saw the pic of the Kirk doll, there was two in the picture, I wasn't sure which one was him :)

Was giving them a listen the other day. After a hunt around YT I decided that new song is quite good and makes the new album an inviting prospect but I wasn't as impressed with some of their earlier stuff.

Actually that UKJ guy seems to have made a name for himself turning up on other peoples stages. For years he's done songs with Lemmy and Motorhead, Doro, Halford, all sorts of people. The first time I saw his name on something I didn't realise who he was, then when I heard him sing other peoples songs I realised he's actually got a pretty good voice. I have no idea what he does now but obviously UKJ isn't it.

Yeah I saw the pic of the Kirk doll, there was two in the picture, I wasn't sure which one was him :)
Yeah he's done a few other things, and he sang for some other band when their singer left but I'm drawing a blank on who it was just now. But I don't think any of it was something that would make him turn down a few extra bucks.

I don't think either of them were him. I didn't see any hair plugs.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah he's done a few other things, and he sang for some other band when their singer left but I'm drawing a blank on who it was just now. But I don't think any of it was something that would make him turn down a few extra bucks.

I don't think either of them were him. I didn't see any hair plugs.

From some of the things I've heard him sing I reckon singing for Kirk doing AC/DC covers wont even rate as a highlight on his career :)

And no wah wah pedal at his feet.