The what's going on in Thrash thread

By the way,we have very poor sleeping habits. I mean I’m up @ 4:30 every day but this is ridiculous......Or is it lol?!Anyway Happy first day of Summer man 11:54a.m.!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Even though the summer season is something you’re suppose to look forward to,I don’t know it just seems to bring out all the Fuck sticks!Around here at least.By the way Slammed I meant to ask you though it’s long overdue,How did your crops fair overall?Great I hope!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I look forward to summer, I like the heat just not the extreme heat. The thing I hate about winter is the fuck wits on the road, but otherwise I can live with the frosts and the cold. If it snowed here I might get a bit more shitty with winter.

Crops overall weren't bad. I've had better years but the tomatoes and bell peppers did really well. But we had a bout of really shitty weather coming to the end of summer where it was massively hot for several days and then pouring rain for several days. Extremes both ways made things like the strawberries stop growing very quickly. Strangely enough I've got a patch of grass I pulled out (so the gate would open) in October and here we are now in June and it's still bare, no seeds grew and not even a weed has grown there.

Reactions: redfly
With a bit of luck summer wont be as extreme next time around. I hope you guys don't end up with a summer of extremes.

They are still predicting a dry winter and spring for us. We had more rain in May than we've had all year

Nah wish I could see Kiss and Dark Angel but I can't afford the time to travel to the city for the gigs

Reactions: Neptune
The quality of the articles just gets better and better.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/an...me-out-of-retirement-for-more-big-four-shows/

Unbelievable that they get to sit down with a guy who really hasn't done that many interviews over the years and might well be a bit bored at the moment and they have to ask questions like that. Even more ridiculous that that is the only thing sites like Blabber focus on.

Even though the summer season is something you’re suppose to look forward to,I don’t know it just seems to bring out all the Fuck sticks!Around here at least.By the way Slammed I meant to ask you though it’s long overdue,How did your crops fair overall?Great I hope!
I know what you mean, fucksticks everywhere!

Reactions: Neptune
The quality of the articles just gets better and better.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/an...me-out-of-retirement-for-more-big-four-shows/

Unbelievable that they get to sit down with a guy who really hasn't done that many interviews over the years and might well be a bit bored at the moment and they have to ask questions like that. Even more ridiculous that that is the only thing sites like Blabber focus on.
I feel like someone asks him this almost every damn interview. Scott as well.

Reactions: Slammed