The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't think he ever really has. I honestly can't think of anything aside from Md45 and then Red Lamb if you count that. I don't think he actually played on it. But I think he oversaw a lot of it.

He's just not good enough to get other gigs :)

Reactions: redfly
I just found a new band from the 80's named Warrant, they are pretty damn good.
Actually that's not entirely the truth. I didn't find them and they aren't new. But they are named Warrant and they are from the UK, they played thrash/speed and released one album and a few demos in the 80's then released another album in 2014. There is definitely some old school thrash in what they have done.

I just found a new band from the 80's named Warrant, they are pretty damn good.
Actually that's not entirely the truth. I didn't find them and they aren't new. But they are named Warrant and they are from the UK, they played thrash/speed and released one album and a few demos in the 80's then released another album in 2014. There is definitely some old school thrash in what they have done.
I'll have to look them up and try not to get Cherry Pie lol.

Reactions: Slammed
I'll have to look them up and try not to get Cherry Pie lol.

Yeah and it might have been easier if I didn't fuck up and call them a UK band, they are actually from Germany.

They have a 2014 album too, it is mostly new songs but this one is probably better. It's typical 80's, not perfect and rough around the edges but still pretty good.

The Irish blues band whose members included Gary Moore and Phil Lynott?

Or perhaps the band who would eventually become Nirvana?