The what's going on in Thrash thread

If they enforced all those laws everyone would be locked up at some point lol. Fortunately I don't think most of them know about or care anymore about those laws than we do.

Nah I'm sure I'm just a commie to Nuge :rolleyes:

In many cases we only know about the strange archaic laws because of the internet :)

Not only a commie, you probably agree with Sebbie that he'd make a better Pres than Trump.

Reactions: redfly
I thought they did break up but I never really followed them. Just can't follow everyone especially before the interweb. I have Screams And Whispers that I inherited from a friend but it's pretty badly scratched. So I know of them and know some stuff but I'm far from an expert.

I have Manic Impressions and Suffering Hour on CD but I have downloaded what they offered on their website. I haven't followed them closely because I thought they were on hiatus and only producing when money and time allowed but I do check their website every year or so to see if there is something new.

I have Manic Impressions and Suffering Hour on CD but I have downloaded what they offered on their website. I haven't followed them closely because I thought they were on hiatus and only producing when money and time allowed but I do check their website every year or so to see if there is something new.
I'm gonna go check out their site.

Reactions: Slammed
Haha that sweet sweet internet.

Change Sebbie to "anyone" ;):p

I just like the fact that one day Blabber talks about Ted hating everyone but himself and Trump, the next day it's Sebbie claiming he could do the job because they've done to death all the Skid Row reunion stories they could have.

The other thing that is getting bad with Blabber is the photos. What the fuck is it with all the in face shots. The image of Geoff Tate they keep using makes him look like a bowling ball. The guy from Nickleback looks like someone's photoshopped his eyes to be crazy eyes. Corey Taylor always looks like a moron and so on and so on. Makes me glad I don't read half the stories :)

I'm gonna go check out their site.

I just had a quick look and it hasn't changed in years, still got that 90's look, they even have 'updated' links on their site because it was too much effort to create a whole new page so they just put a link there. Again it's proof that if you have a product people want you don't need to spend mega bucks. Sure offering their stuff for free is part of the appeal but they are still known by so many.

I just like the fact that one day Blabber talks about Ted hating everyone but himself and Trump, the next day it's Sebbie claiming he could do the job because they've done to death all the Skid Row reunion stories they could have.

The other thing that is getting bad with Blabber is the photos. What the fuck is it with all the in face shots. The image of Geoff Tate they keep using makes him look like a bowling ball. The guy from Nickleback looks like someone's photoshopped his eyes to be crazy eyes. Corey Taylor always looks like a moron and so on and so on. Makes me glad I don't read half the stories :)
Yeah they have really been trying to get people going lately. 1 or 2 stories with pro Trump and then 1 or 2 anti Trump. The tactic is getting very old. It's kind of unreal that Blabber is the best set up "Metal" site. You'd think one of the others could just copy the format, get a little less cheesy and clean up.

Man those photos lol. The ones where they've freeze framed video with the worst possible expression and used it as a photo are my favorites. Like Vince Neil. Those are great.

I just had a quick look and it hasn't changed in years, still got that 90's look, they even have 'updated' links on their site because it was too much effort to create a whole new page so they just put a link there. Again it's proof that if you have a product people want you don't need to spend mega bucks. Sure offering their stuff for free is part of the appeal but they are still known by so many.
It's interesting so far. I'm gonna have to get to the audio. Hopefully tonight.

Yeah they have really been trying to get people going lately. 1 or 2 stories with pro Trump and then 1 or 2 anti Trump. The tactic is getting very old. It's kind of unreal that Blabber is the best set up "Metal" site. You'd think one of the others could just copy the format, get a little less cheesy and clean up.

Man those photos lol. The ones where they've freeze framed video with the worst possible expression and used it as a photo are my favorites. Like Vince Neil. Those are great.

I'm kind of surprised that Blabber keeps themselves at the top. They do get some 'exclusive' shit but 90% of their content is sourced from elsewhere so it's not like the format and idea can't be copied. There are quite a few metal news sites but none of them seem to have the coverage Blabber does and with the complaints Blabber gets I can't figure out why.

Yeah the pics of Jnr's face are terrible too, the one in front of the road case is not so bad but they use the face shot way too much.

It's interesting so far. I'm gonna have to get to the audio. Hopefully tonight.

It's worth listening too. What any remasters might bring I don't know but hearing what the band have to offer is definitely worth it.

I'm kind of surprised that Blabber keeps themselves at the top. They do get some 'exclusive' shit but 90% of their content is sourced from elsewhere so it's not like the format and idea can't be copied. There are quite a few metal news sites but none of them seem to have the coverage Blabber does and with the complaints Blabber gets I can't figure out why.

Yeah the pics of Jnr's face are terrible too, the one in front of the road case is not so bad but they use the face shot way too much.
Yeah I don't get it either. It's like iTunes. It seems like someone should have taken that simple format and just not been the dicks they are and cleaned up but no one really has.

It's worth listening too. What any remasters might bring I don't know but hearing what the band have to offer is definitely worth it.
I ended up going to their youtube because it said I needed an adobe update and I was lazy. But I liked it and also didn't remember the song. So I'm a little pissed it slipped by me. I look forward to the re releases.