The what's going on in Thrash thread

Okay maybe Slayer have sold out.

SLAYER x Super7 ReAction Figure Nuclear Blast Blood Splatter Variant

The official Super7 x Slayer 3.75-inch ReAction Figure immortalizing the demonic Minotaur from the cover of the band's 1983 debut album, Show No Mercy. The figure includes a cape and sword accessories. Limited to 1,500 pieces. $15

NOTE: This item will be sold at San Diego Comic-Con International 2019 at the Nuclear Blast Records booth #501.

Limited supplies are available for you to order through the Nuclear Blast Online Store to be shipped to your home address at nuclearblast.com/super7-slayer-figure.

Nuclear Blast ships worldwide.

Reactions: redfly
Okay maybe Slayer have sold out.

SLAYER x Super7 ReAction Figure Nuclear Blast Blood Splatter Variant

The official Super7 x Slayer 3.75-inch ReAction Figure immortalizing the demonic Minotaur from the cover of the band's 1983 debut album, Show No Mercy. The figure includes a cape and sword accessories. Limited to 1,500 pieces. $15

NOTE: This item will be sold at San Diego Comic-Con International 2019 at the Nuclear Blast Records booth #501.

Limited supplies are available for you to order through the Nuclear Blast Online Store to be shipped to your home address at nuclearblast.com/super7-slayer-figure.

Nuclear Blast ships worldwide.

Lol, yeah the other version has been out for a while. I'd have gotten it if it wasn't so damn cheesy looking.
There's some really good companies out there and they went with the cheapest.

Reactions: Slammed
Lol, yeah the other version has been out for a while. I'd have gotten it if it wasn't so damn cheesy looking.
There's some really good companies out there and they went with the cheapest.

At least it's relatively cheap I suppose.

It wont fuck off from my FB feed now. It's like Nuclear Blast really want me to spend $15!
I'm not into collecting any model, statue, figure, or whatever they call them from any of the bands but at least those ones of Scott Ian, Lemmy and Metallica etc look like they are something worth having. Sure they are pricey but that Slayer thing just looks cheap and nasty. There has to be some medium ground somewhere that offers a product that it not shit at a reasonable price.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-pro-shot-video-of-anthraxs-hellfest-performance/

Pro shot footage of the gig that went up a few weeks back where they played Now It's Dark for the first time in 10000000 years.
As much as I agree with the comments that Anthrax should change their set list occasionally, even throw in a couple of Bush era songs, I do think it's a little ironic that the call of 'same set list' comments come on a story about a gig where they played Now It's Dark.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It wont fuck off from my FB feed now. It's like Nuclear Blast really want me to spend $15!
I'm not into collecting any model, statue, figure, or whatever they call them from any of the bands but at least those ones of Scott Ian, Lemmy and Metallica etc look like they are something worth having. Sure they are pricey but that Slayer thing just looks cheap and nasty. There has to be some medium ground somewhere that offers a product that it not shit at a reasonable price.
I agree completely. I don't understand why they went so cheap and cheesy. It's like Hammett's garbage. It's just not worth collecting . Plus Slayer's other merch is really cool. So I don't get it.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-pro-shot-video-of-anthraxs-hellfest-performance/

Pro shot footage of the gig that went up a few weeks back where they played Now It's Dark for the first time in 10000000 years.
As much as I agree with the comments that Anthrax should change their set list occasionally, even throw in a couple of Bush era songs, I do think it's a little ironic that the call of 'same set list' comments come on a story about a gig where they played Now It's Dark.
People that repeat their comments over and over complaining about the set list...:heh:;):p
Someone the Anthrax forum posted a show they say is really good. But I haven't gotten to it yet.

I agree completely. I don't understand why they went so cheap and cheesy. It's like Hammett's garbage. It's just not worth collecting . Plus Slayer's other merch is really cool. So I don't get it.

The ad does mention Nuclear Blast several times suggesting that maybe it's them releasing it rather than Slayer themselves so maybe that is a reason.

People that repeat their comments over and over complaining about the set list...:heh:;):p
Someone the Anthrax forum posted a show they say is really good. But I haven't gotten to it yet.

I think they need to change their....oh.

I haven't got to it yet either. The fan shot footage a few weeks back wasn't too bad, if I remember correctly the sound was a bit iffy but otherwise okay. It's a powerful set list, not quite the theatrics of their hey day but they play fairly solidly. If only they'd change their...underwear.

I think they need to change their....oh.

I haven't got to it yet either. The fan shot footage a few weeks back wasn't too bad, if I remember correctly the sound was a bit iffy but otherwise okay. It's a powerful set list, not quite the theatrics of their hey day but they play fairly solidly. If only they'd change their...underwear.
:lol:

You'd think they'd have to approve it though, no?

I would hope so, but there is plenty of stories about labels owning the rights to bands and their merchandise and not having to get authorisation for what they sell.

I would hope so, but there is plenty of stories about labels owning the rights to bands and their merchandise and not having to get authorisation for what they sell.
I'm just guessing NB wouldn't have that kind of power over them. Being that Slayer is after all Slayer and they probably had offers from other labels after leaving...Def Jam? I forgot who they were on for so long.

I would hope Slayer had some pull when it came to merchandise with their brand on it but I don't know for sure.
The ad it comes with really does read like an ad for NB and Super7, but it comes from the official Slayer FB site so who knows. If I was Slayer I'd disown it :)