The what's going on in Thrash thread

:lol: Damn rats!

In Australia we have a system set up where anyone who writes a song registers themselves and their song with the board and each time they play it live, or someone else (who is registered) plays the song the artist gets paid. It's not much, only cents, but it does pay off. I would imagine Gary wants more than a few cents to drop a solo, he's got an agent to pay!

Reactions: redfly
In Australia we have a system set up where anyone who writes a song registers themselves and their song with the board and each time they play it live, or someone else (who is registered) plays the song the artist gets paid. It's not much, only cents, but it does pay off. I would imagine Gary wants more than a few cents to drop a solo, he's got an agent to pay!
:lol: Stupid agents!

Reactions: Slammed
No rest for the wicked!

There was a video on FB yesterday of the Exodus Comicon performance. I was busy and only clicked on it to see what it sounded like but the camera was so far away I couldn't even tell if Gary was on stage.

Wow, good luck building another band to that level. Shoulda kept that Megadeth gig!
www.blabbermouth.net/news/its-official-lamb-of-god-parts-ways-with-drummer-chris-adler/

Gotta say I'm not overly surprised. Blithe hasn't really said a good word towards Adler in ages and although some of it might be blown out by the media he really doesn't seem to care much about Adler or Adler being in the band. Adler just needs to focus on getting 100% fit then shove it up their arses by finding or forming an even better band,

There was a video on FB yesterday of the Exodus Comicon performance. I was busy and only clicked on it to see what it sounded like but the camera was so far away I couldn't even tell if Gary was on stage.

Reply to myself.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/exodus-performs-at-san-diegos-comic-con-international-video/
There is a few clips here of the show that were better than the FB feed. The sound is pretty average but it's clear to see no Gary. He must be too busy throwing around cryptic ideas with Slayer. Good too see that latest Slayer video has the media even more confused.

It really is a pity these guys have a discography littered with such average songs. Some of their back catalogue is first class thrash although I think I'd only rate one of their albums in its entirety over 8.5/10. But this song and the previous one are looking promising for the new album.

It really is a pity these guys have a discography littered with such average songs. Some of their back catalogue is first class thrash although I think I'd only rate one of their albums in its entirety over 8.5/10. But this song and the previous one are looking promising for the new album.

I'm going to have to wait till later to check it out. Thanks :headbang:

Gotta say I'm not overly surprised. Blithe hasn't really said a good word towards Adler in ages and although some of it might be blown out by the media he really doesn't seem to care much about Adler or Adler being in the band. Adler just needs to focus on getting 100% fit then shove it up their arses by finding or forming an even better band,
He should push his way into Metal Church. They need it! But they'd have to get rid of some other people to lol.

I got a notification from Slayer but I didn't click it yet. What's confusing?

I don't know what they are advertising. Apparently the chick is from some TV show and metal band, but they aren't really revealing anything. The sites are saying something about a Hard Rock/Thrash Metal experience or some shit but the video really doesn't reveal anything to me other than it's not an ad for their final leg which Blabber etc claimed the first video was for.