The what's going on in Thrash thread

"I don't talk about it any more....but here's what I think happened."

I don't begrudge Greg having his say but in my opinion it doesn't do him any favours. Although his situation may be different his words mirror KK, "I helped start this, I left, now I want to come back as equal partner." Obviously there is two sides to the story and the band will see things in their favour but I don't think Greg is helping himself at all by trying to convince the world he was done wrong.

Reactions: redfly
"I don't talk about it any more....but here's what I think happened."

I don't begrudge Greg having his say but in my opinion it doesn't do him any favours. Although his situation may be different his words mirror KK, "I helped start this, I left, now I want to come back as equal partner." Obviously there is two sides to the story and the band will see things in their favour but I don't think Greg is helping himself at all by trying to convince the world he was done wrong.
Meh, sigh. The whole thing just makes me very sad. No side taken. Just sad. I still miss him in the band. Steve is great. But Greg is special.

Reactions: Slammed
Meh, sigh. The whole thing just makes me very sad. No side taken. Just sad. I still miss him in the band. Steve is great. But Greg is special.

I think this just shows again how fans don't always need to hear about how bands are run. Even without taking sides it just looks dirty for all those involved. It's like a messy divorce where mum and dad use the kid as leverage and social media as their vocal platform.

I think this just shows again how fans don't always need to hear about how bands are run. Even without taking sides it just looks dirty for all those involved. It's like a messy divorce where mum and dad use the kid as leverage and social media as their vocal platform.
Yeah I think so too. It's just a shame it has to be this way.

You don't think they could just call Gary up and cut out the middle?

Well if he was doing it on the sly for a little cash in hand thanks to Blabber now his agent, his label and the tax office know he's doing a dodgy!