The what's going on in Thrash thread

I see another Anthrax video on Bravewords. I think it's the same full set with Now It's Dark, but not sure why it's on the BW feed.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I agree but I don't understand why it's come back to the latest news feed on BW. I've seen it listed in all sorts of places and each time I see it I hope it's another concert.

I'm thinking it's the same festival with the same branding on the screen, but I must admit when I see the set list I don't bother watching the show now because I figure it's the same one.

Reactions: Slammed
I was just reading an article on some local music website about a heavy metal cruise happening later this year in Melbourne. Move over 70,000 tones of metal, move over Megacruise, make way for Hell On The Bay - The Heavy Metal Cruise. Forget summers in sunny locations, forget dozens of bands, even forget your week or so on a ship they are all overshadowed by Hell On The Bay. Just check out the specs of this heavy metal holiday.

4 bands (relatively unknown)
1 DJ
Free pizza dinner
and an entire 4 hours on a boat without leaving the safety of the bay and venturing out into the ocean.

Good to see the news cycle is in full swing today. Blabber telling us that Jnr wants more big 4 gigs and Blabber commentors fighting over whether Snr has lost his hair and whether Chemo is the best option.

It is good to see Adler is getting back behind the kit. Not sure how or if HAIL is a band I'd see (not that they are likely to come here) but a band with Adler and Zetro can't be too bad.

I believe Satan's Taint is out this week too.

I was just reading an article on some local music website about a heavy metal cruise happening later this year in Melbourne. Move over 70,000 tones of metal, move over Megacruise, make way for Hell On The Bay - The Heavy Metal Cruise. Forget summers in sunny locations, forget dozens of bands, even forget your week or so on a ship they are all overshadowed by Hell On The Bay. Just check out the specs of this heavy metal holiday.

4 bands (relatively unknown)
1 DJ
Free pizza dinner
and an entire 4 hours on a boat without leaving the safety of the bay and venturing out into the ocean.
Lol! Wtf. How much are they charging for this thing?!

Good to see the news cycle is in full swing today. Blabber telling us that Jnr wants more big 4 gigs and Blabber commentors fighting over whether Snr has lost his hair and whether Chemo is the best option.

It is good to see Adler is getting back behind the kit. Not sure how or if HAIL is a band I'd see (not that they are likely to come here) but a band with Adler and Zetro can't be too bad.

I believe Satan's Taint is out this week too.
No one should ever bother asking that question unless it's to Lars or James. It's pointless.

Ah yes the Blabber drs ;)

Yeah it's a good line up of guys but they haven't really said the covers they will do have they?

No one should ever bother asking that question unless it's to Lars or James. It's pointless.

Ah yes the Blabber drs ;)

Yeah it's a good line up of guys but they haven't really said the covers they will do have they?

I think asking the question is a bit silly anyway, Slayer are retiring they might get talked out of it for a one off gig but lets face it they are the ones that James and Lars need to convince first. But honestly I think there is more interest in other bands touring rather than this.

Blabber commentors can solve everything!

I haven't heard anything about the gigs other than them being in Russia or something.