The what's going on in Thrash thread

I liked the idea of flight sims but never had the patience to just fly a plane for point a to b. When the first military flight sims came out I was more interested because of the guns. But my dad never lost his interest in them and now that he's got the time and the money to go over the top with it he's doing it.
You can get some pretty crazy stuff for some of those!
I used to love one of the Ace Combats for PS2.

Reactions: Slammed
You can get some pretty crazy stuff for some of those!
I used to love one of the Ace Combats for PS2.

I was more into the car racing sims but I did like doing the stunts and crazy flying in the flight sims. I just didn't care if I landed the plane :)

Reactions: redfly
Probably late 2020. He'll be pretty busy with new Testament I think.

Yeah I thought he was still on tour with Testament at the moment but he's talking about writing with Jim so who knows how it's going to pan out. Testament and Dark Angel are not his only projects either.

I wonder if Randy Blithe could let Chris playing with a band like Testament go without making some shitty comment.

Chuck really gives his neck a work out mid song, the old fella should watch himself.
Alex has the rock guitarist pose sorted, a little make up and he could be playing in a glam metal band. :)
Chuck is also very out of breath at the end of the song, he might not take much to recover but you can see him working hard and getting his breath back. He's a big boy I hope he's taken some of Gene's stamina powder!