The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yes Lazy or I hate to say it, maybe even someone's ego. :erk:

They've done a couple different albums back to back twice like Overkill. A few years ago they did The Legacy and The New Order and just recently was it The New Order and The Gathering? Anyway both recorded but they've never put them out for sale and they weren't done for any anniversary. Weird. They could really put something together that's really great.

Oh I didn't know they'd done that. It shows they can play the songs so it does limit the possible reasons they aren't playing a wider range. Egos are a big thin in music obviously but even Bruce is singing Blaze era Maiden songs now so surely Testament egos should be able to be reigned in.

Reactions: redfly
Oh I didn't know they'd done that. It shows they can play the songs so it does limit the possible reasons they aren't playing a wider range. Egos are a big thin in music obviously but even Bruce is singing Blaze era Maiden songs now so surely Testament egos should be able to be reigned in.
I would think so! I just keep thinking about Eric saying some people don't want to do their homework. We know Gene and Steve will play anything. And they're Chuck and Eric's songs that they used to do live. So that really only leaves me with one conclusion. that doesn't mean I'm right. I could be way off. but that's the only evidence I have until someone actually asks them!

Reactions: Slammed
I would think so! I just keep thinking about Eric saying some people don't want to do their homework. We know Gene and Steve will play anything. And they're Chuck and Eric's songs that they used to do live. So that really only leaves me with one conclusion. that doesn't mean I'm right. I could be way off. but that's the only evidence I have until someone actually asks them!

Nah bugger asking them, let's just assume you're right and we'll kick the band for not giving the fans what they want.

Don't mind a bit of crossover thrash and these guys aren't usually a let down. October 4 for a new album looks good.

toxicholocaustprimalcd.jpg

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/al...xclusion-from-big-four-of-1980s-thrash-metal/

Yet another interview/article wasted by asking the same question everyone has already answered and no one gives a fuck about any more. What the fuck is wrong with these journos?
Oh my fucking god. The question just makes them look like an idiot that knows jack shit about thrash. And Alex..c'mon. A seniority thing? Maybe if they think they would have sold as many records if they'd come out earlier. But that's a maybe that can never be answered.
Record Sales! :mad:

Reactions: Slammed