The what's going on in Thrash thread

Sacred Reich day tomorrow and it's listed for local release. Good thing it's shopping day tomorrow!!

This is also a live album from Terrorizer listed for release tomorrow.
Devin Townsend Eras iv is out tomorrow too, 9 LPs for $180. Not sure how they break it up but it appears to be two previously released albums, one live and one I'm not sure about. Parts i-iii are also available for between $180 and $190 each.

Reactions: redfly
Nice I forgot when SA was out.

If only I had a record player!

I've got SR and plan to give it the first listen in a few hours, got visitors first :(

I like Devy and I will listen to what he does but I'm not sure I could got for a box set of 9 LP's that is part 4 of a complete set.

Our visitor was a devout Christian, non swearing, god fearing person, turning the stereo on would be enough to get her to leave :)

Devin must think people are made of money. Although he did once tell people to download his music for free.

Haha well then I guess I'm surprised she didn't spontaneously combust upon entrance :saint:...no judgements! :)

Yeah, but he's kinda been complaining about how little money he's making lately lol. Maybe not complaining a lot, but letting it known.

Reactions: Slammed
Apart from heavy metal making the ears of some people bleed I think she'd have been ok listening to Sacred Reich, it's not really offensive to anyone but black people :) On first listen there is a few tracks I'm not sure I like, it's a short album, and having a few no so good songs could make or break it but I'm going to give it another listen soon and see what I think.

He did say the 'download my music' comment was a bit of a mistake and that his label wasn't entirely happy with him saying it.

Apart from heavy metal making the ears of some people bleed I think she'd have been ok listening to Sacred Reich, it's not really offensive to anyone but black people :) On first listen there is a few tracks I'm not sure I like, it's a short album, and having a few no so good songs could make or break it but I'm going to give it another listen soon and see what I think.

He did say the 'download my music' comment was a bit of a mistake and that his label wasn't entirely happy with him saying it.
:lol: fucking racist metal heads!
A short album with some not so great songs? Hopefully they'll grow on you. Sometimes the songs that don't hit me right away end up being my favorite.

Yeah I'll bet his label wasn't pleased lol.

:lol: fucking racist metal heads!
A short album with some not so great songs? Hopefully they'll grow on you. Sometimes the songs that don't hit me right away end up being my favorite.

Yeah I'll bet his label wasn't pleased lol.

There is tons of old Sacred in the songs, and all the songs have a feel that could almost have come off the Independent album in '91 (I think it was) but there is just a little something different in the second and third song. I don't dislike them so far but it's kind of like they were trying to progress but not actually move away from their true sound. I would like to have seen an album longer than 32 minutes but I guess that's not always going to happen. Interesting to see Metal Blade have already put the entire album on YT.

I'm pretty sure Devy didn't lose much sleep knowing he annoyed a record company, but I'm sure he'd still like people to buy his music too.

Yeah I'm going to pick this up.

It's really shaping up to be a good album by the look of it.
I do kind of feel like driving through the streets of Melbourne blaring their debut album Slaughter In the Vatican lately given that Australia's top Catholic priest has just had his appeals denied in a Melbourne court and was sent back to prison to serve the rest of his sentence for child molestation in the 70's and 80's. Even the Vatican couldn't hold this prick from paying despite the fact that the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

It's really shaping up to be a good album by the look of it.
I do kind of feel like driving through the streets of Melbourne blaring their debut album Slaughter In the Vatican lately given that Australia's top Catholic priest has just had his appeals denied in a Melbourne court and was sent back to prison to serve the rest of his sentence for child molestation in the 70's and 80's. Even the Vatican couldn't hold this prick from paying despite the fact that the punishment doesn't fit the crime.
Blasting thrash and seeing horrified and puzzled expressions on the populace is priceless!

https://metalinjection.net/latest-n...ar-plays-outside-with-wireless-system-instead

Damn I thought we had some Nanny state rules, at least we don't stop underage musos actually playing the gigs they get booked for. Kudos to the guys who set it up and to the poor bugger that had to stand outside just so the show could go on.
That's really weird that they actually kept them out. Usually you would get a bracelet or some kind of stamp. Lame. Good for them for having the wireless.

That's really weird that they actually kept them out. Usually you would get a bracelet or some kind of stamp. Lame. Good for them for having the wireless.

Yeah we used to have a few places that worked on trust, but most worked on something like a bracelet or even the bar staff and security knowing who was underage and keeping them in the band rooms. If it was a complete ban on under age myself and many of the guys I knew would never have gotten anywhere in the music scene.